Just had baby-wanting to lose weight but breasteeding

I am 10 weeks post C-section and I have lost roughly 25 of the 45 pounds I gained while pregnant but I seem to have slowed down in my weight loss. I am also breastfeeding so my normal go to with weight loss would be to go very low carb but I'm unable to do that while breastfeeding, also my son doesn't do well with dairy so I am on a dairy free diet as well right now. It's so hard because I get so hungry while breastfeeding and I'm so limited on what I can eat. I guess I'm just looking for some people going through the same thing or that has been through the same thing with encouraging words or tips. I've still got about 40 pounds I would like to lose. I'm trying to do at least 8 thousand steps today and 30 minutes of cardio

Replies

• terrie_k
    terrie_k Posts: 406 Member
    I hear ya.
    Half was and stalled, jan 29 baby and 20 of the 40 down but would like to get back to 2 years prior weight, an additional 20.
    Ive startes spinning for the past week. Want to get back into weights but i had a c section so not sure how to go about it.
  • michellesankey
    michellesankey Posts: 3 Member
    Hi I'm 4 weeks after having a c-section and am also breastfeeding. I've lost 33lbs since birth but I guess half of that was baby haha. This week I've just started walking 20 mins a day with the pushchair. Just thought I'd say "hi" and maybe make friends who are in a similar situation. X