Fitbit Steps not being tracked

Options
All of the sudden my Fitbit steps are not being tracked. Yesterday and today it still reads zero even though it's still set to "Fitbit steps" in settings. How do I fix this?

Replies

• lynn_hickey
    lynn_hickey Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same problem, came here to hopefully find an answer! If I figure anything out I'll let you know!
  • neecer07
    neecer07 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too - since Saturday!!
  • saresidey
    saresidey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same there! Is it a Fitbit issue or a fitness pal issue?
  • pdiddyboff
    pdiddyboff Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here! Very annoying 1st world problems!
  • paulinespenc
    paulinespenc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too
  • JEha13
    JEha13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes...I started having this issue yesterday morning (worked just fine on Saturday). I've check that the links still exist between Fitbit and MFP and both connections are still intact so I can't tell which end it's on. I've also tried rebooting all my devices (which sometimes works when this has happened in the past) and that has had no impact.
  • JEha13
    JEha13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Fitbit is still tracking water consumption and calories (which I track in MFP)...just not the step portion.
  • sae12
    sae12 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My steps are not tracking but water/food/exercise are working.
  • Aerocrazd
    Aerocrazd Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I was having the same problem since Saturday. This morning when I logged onto my computer, not phone, I went in and disconnect the fitbit app from MFP. I also logged out of MFP. Before I reconnected, I made sure that it was disconnected on the phone too. Then I logged back into MFP and then reconnected the fitbit using my computer. I tried all weekend using my phone to disconnect and it wouldn't work. Hopefully, this will help some of you out.
  • girlgenius73
    girlgenius73 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Anyone still experiencing this problem? I'm new to mfp & I've set it up correctly but steps are always on zero.
  • Ashley_213
    Ashley_213 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    @girlgenius73 I'm having that issue, its never been synced every tho it says they are....
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    ​​If MFP and Fitbit are synced but you are not seeing Fitbit steps, on the MFP mobile app go to Menu > Steps, or on the web version go to APPS > Steps, and make sure Fitbit Tracker is selected as the Step Source.

If you still have trouble syncing the Fitbit, then I would recommend opening a Case with Customer Support on the MFP Help/FAQ pages...

http://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new
  • girlgenius73
    girlgenius73 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I played around with it disconnected reconnected etc and it started working last night.