Exercise and Sex-drive

Options
jemjessik200
jemjessik200 Posts: 24 Member
I'm no expert in this matter but today I just wanted to share, my story.

While in bed with my partner just relaxing, all of the sudden my sex drive when up the charts.

I've notice it gets worst when I exercise. I'm turning in bed, my partner is snoring. I decided to get up and put some music went outside and started kick boxing, after 40 minutes and out of breath I had my business under control.

But, is late at night, I'm ready to go to bed and my sex drive is off the hook, again!!!

Tonight, I'm jumping my partner.

Replies

• jemjessik200
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • jemjessik200
    Options
    Nice to meet you too, Collar. There's no chance in hell, I'm calling you "El Guapo" :D
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    well be happy this happens for you. it doesnt for everyone lol
  • jemjessik200
    Options
    It doesn't, Charlie!?!?!?! Thought it was the norm, but, then again, I'm no expert.
  • jemjessik200
    Options
    Oh-oh!!! How come I didn't think of that. Is just so happens that in my place of birth "El Guapo" has another meaning. Thank you for pointing it out, (out-loud).
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I'm no expert in this matter but today I just wanted to share, my story.

While in bed with my partner just relaxing, all of the sudden my sex drive when up the charts.

I've notice it gets worst when I exercise. I'm turning in bed, my partner is snoring. I decided to get up and put some music went outside and started kick boxing, after 40 minutes and out of breath I had my business under control.

But, is late at night, I'm ready to go to bed and my sex drive is off the hook, again!!!

Tonight, I'm jumping my partner.

giphy.gif
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Are you in to perverts who are only into one sex? Or swinging perverts too?

Swinging spartan monks perhaps.
  • jemjessik200
    Options
    I guess the Topic can also attract narrow minded people, too!

• jemjessik200
    Options
    Well, I do have another story.

There's nothing more attractive to me, that a man that can make you laugh in bed.

It does not always has to end up with sex.

I am lucky to have a man with a great sense of humor that understand I'm not always in the mood but takes his time to make sure we share some feelings.

We didn't have sex last night, but we share a massage.

Well, I gave him a massage, he just tickled my body. It was fun!!!
  • jemjessik200
    Options
    Jem, come tell more. Curious minds want to know.

I hope you like my latest story, is a bit short. A short story.

• DanZiehm
    DanZiehm Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You are one of the lucky ones! I'm in the same boat as you. As I exercise and drop more weight, it's like I'm a teenager again! Unfortunately, my wife is a few years older than me and while I'm feeling like a teenager again, she has hit early menopause and her drive has diminished to little or nothing. It's frustrating on my end.
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    well be happy this happens for you. it doesnt for everyone lol
    Your sex drive didn't increase? Odd. At 51 I have the drive I had when I was 16; and no need for it... :(
  • bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    Options
    Sounds like someone's bored of having sex with you
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options

Ouch
  • jemjessik200
    Options
    DanZiehm wrote: »
    You are one of the lucky ones! I'm in the same boat as you. As I exercise and drop more weight, it's like I'm a teenager again! Unfortunately, my wife is a few years older than me and while I'm feeling like a teenager again, she has hit early menopause and her drive has diminished to little or nothing. It's frustrating on my end.

I do not want my sex drive to diminished by age. I will definitely keep motivated with my journey. I do want to live a healthier life style. I do hope your wife gets better and seeks help if she wants to. Please take care, God bless!!

• jemjessik200
    Options
    Didn't you go out of your way to start a thread just to tell us that you were going to have sex? But updated us with I'm lucky my partner understands I'm not always in the mood? These aren't even stories.

Of course there's someone like you to ruin the mood. Please, the forum is Chit Chat!!! Get it!!! I can write whatever I please! Please share a story, would you!?!?! Please! Stop being a snob.

• jemjessik200
    Options

I could not wake him up, just to satiate my needs. He is a hard working person.

I did explain the situation.

He ask, next time, just to wake him.

I guess men don't mind.

This discussion has been closed.