What do we think of The Biggest Loser?

Options
13»

Replies

• menotyou56
    menotyou56 Posts: 178 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I think that show should be outlawed. It is a torture show for fat people, period.

It teaches the viewers total lies about how to lose weight as well and 99% of the contestants gain back most of the weight they risked their lives to lose on that joke of a show.

I have to believe many of those folks suffer life long bad effects and injuries to their health and well being after appearing on that show.

How any trainer on that show can claim to be a professional after the garbage they subject their victims to on TBL is beyond me!
  • Geocitiesuser
    Geocitiesuser Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    I did a one week stay at the biggest loser resort in Niagra NY.

It. sucked.

Calories were way too low. The personal trainers we amateur, and since we were in a group there was no individualized attention (despite it costing 3k for a week stay).

Oh? And exercise? WALKING. All walking. There was nothing fun. They purposely built it so that there was no team sport or activity. The majority of everything was walking until your feet were blistered. It was horrible. I would never go back. I would never recommend it.

I lost 126+ lbs on my own in better conditions with better food and more interesting exercise. Screw that place.