Two months progress With pics

Options
caseyjames33
caseyjames33 Posts: 27 Member
uldvad9de2lk.jpg
syegh16osrrb.jpg

I'm getting stronger. Up 12 pounds but not sure if I should be further along in size. Thoughts? I would greatly appreciate Any feedback
Thanks

Replies

• yayabeaks
    yayabeaks Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Looking good!!
  • caseyjames33
    Options
    yayabeaks wrote: »
    Looking good!!

Thanks yaya
  • hollyberry6182
    hollyberry6182 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You can tell the change. I guess everyone wants to see massive improvements quickly. Keep up the good work!
  • Casey_3350
    Casey_3350 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I can see gains but you may need to work in a bit more cardio and abs work. Chest arms and should look bigger but your abs look the same if not smaller. Just saying not try to hurt your feelings
  • caseyjames33
    Options
    I can see gains but you may need to work in a bit more cardio and abs work. Chest arms and should look bigger but your abs look the same if not smaller. Just saying not try to hurt your feelings

Thanks gains,
    To be honest I haven't done much abs since I'm trying to bulk but I probably need to hit the core a bit more
  • caseyjames33
    Options
    You can tell the change. I guess everyone wants to see massive improvements quickly. Keep up the good work!

Thank you ms berry, I can be a little critical about myself. Sometimes the eye of the beholder is different from reality. I have a long ways to go but I appreciate you taking the time to comment. I hope you have a great day

• Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    If you truly gained 12lb in two months, you have a bit of high surplus if your goal is aesthetics.

Keep going bud, your current bf% looks as if you could gain 10lb minimum before even considering a cut. Two months of current bulk won't show anything substantial, though at the rate you are gaining, you will gain more fat than muscle.
  • jdscrubs32
    jdscrubs32 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Chieflrg wrote: »
    If you truly gained 12lb in two months, you have a bit of high surplus if your goal is aesthetics.

Keep going bud, your current bf% looks as if you could gain 10lb minimum before even considering a cut. Two months of current bulk won't show anything substantial, though at the rate you are gaining, you will gain more fat than muscle.

I would second this @caseyjames33 . Carry on bulking as long as you are comfortable adding on that amount. You will probably lose the rest of that 6 pack but it will come back when you defluff
  • caseyjames33
    Options
    Chieflrg wrote: »

Thanks for the feedback. It is very much appreciated.
  • caseyjames33
    Options

Looks like lower chest and trap development are good. The upper chest, deltoids (lateral head and perhaps posterior), arms, and forearms could use some work. I can't see your triceps though.

Your upper abs are peaking through, despite having a higher bf percentage. If you cut down a few pounds, I am sure your abs would look great.

Thanks mr alex. I completely agree. I have been noticing the same. I'm going to work especially hard on those areas. Thanks for your feed back
  • luciemarieleduc
    luciemarieleduc Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    well I think you are having great results so far! being only 2 months! makes me believe that with constant action, ill see progress too, thanks for sharing the inspiration.
  • caseyjames33
    Options
    well I think you are having great results so far! being only 2 months! makes me believe that with constant action, ill see progress too, thanks for sharing the inspiration.

Thanks lucid, feel free to friend me. I so appreciate your feedback and support. Good luck to you on your journey.
  • caseyjames33
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    He's bulking so abs won't look that much better.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

[url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-tick9285851.png

Thanks niner!!!
  • Casey_3350
    Options
    I was wondering if you plan on sharing your results on a monthly basis? I only ask because I find our body types similar to each other and you are a couple months ahead of me. I just want to compare.
  • Casey_3350
    Options
    You should put each month on your updates