need Exercise & calorie tips please!

Options
So i'm starting healthy eating again and i've created a new gym routine after watching some youtube videos with tips. I'd like to lose 20-25lbs by start of august, my bmi says i'm 15lbs overweight. my new workout looks like this...

- 10 minute cross trainer warm up
- 20 minute treadmill intervals
TRI SET | 3 sets of...
- 10 chest presses
- 10 pull overs
- 10 triceps extensions

ABS
- crunches 3 sets of 20
- Russian twists 3 sets of 20
- Push ups 3 sets of 20

TRI SET | 3 sets of...
- 10 donkey kicks
- 10 weighted squats
- 10 weighted lunges
-
- 5 minute stair machine

Stretch

I called them tri sets because the girl in the video did. and the running interval is just running on speed 8 and i increase the incline by 3 every minute for 4 minutes and then the 5th minute I walk before doing the same but decreasing the incline and then i repeat. I usually run up, down, up and walk the final down (not sure if i explained that well) then with the mat work I always do abs and ill switch between doing legs&bum and arms/chest. In total I spend an hour exercising and my Fitbit Surge watch says i burnt 685 calories today just from doing that. My calorie goal on MFP is set at 1200 but i'm not too fussed if i've eaten healthily and gone over by 100 or 200. Today i ate 1330 cals (this included some easter chocolate) and burned 685 and MFP said if everyday was like today i'd lose 14.6lbs in 5 weeks!! that seems like quite a lot.

Anyway, what id like to know is does my workout sound okay? Does my calorie goal sound okay? Should I up my calories or eat back calories i burnt from exercising (baring in mind i want to lose weight as quickly as possible while staying healthy)??? Also is it okay if i only do this workout 3 times a week? I walk for 50 minutes 4-5 days a week + i walk 20 minutes to the gym & 20 minutes home. Should I try and keep my calories closer to 1200 if I didn't go to the gym or eat roughly the same number everyday??

sorry if this was confusing & very long but thank you in advance for all your help :)

Replies