NOW or Never! Time to get my life together!

Options
You guys,

I can't fit my clothes! I got on the scale yesterday and I'm the heaviest I've been in my LIFE!. I saw an Easter picture of myself and did not even recognize myself....when did this happen? How did I allow myself to get like this? It is time to change!!

It's now or never! I've got to get my life together! The goal? Lose 30 pounds by August 1. This fat has got to go!

Replies

• thewebsterdictionary
    Options
    Good for you! Anything is possible if you dedicate yourself to make it a reality. :)
  • jamaalf
    jamaalf Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hang in there and you can do it
  • DanielleFaithItMakeIt
    Options
    Thank you!! :)
  • hww51
    hww51 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    MFP is the way to do it - its been great for me and even though Easter weekend meant more food than normal, I'm back on track today! Good luck with your journey.
  • DanielleFaithItMakeIt
    Options
    Thank you so much for those encouraging words!! It's great to hear that MFP is working for you!
  • Balaru
    Balaru Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you! My 30th wedding anniversary is Ausust 1st. So 30 for our 30th will be a great anniversary present!
  • DanielleFaithItMakeIt
    Options
    Balaru wrote: »
    I am right there with you! My 30th wedding anniversary is Ausust 1st. So 30 for our 30th will be a great anniversary present!

YES @Balura! 30 for your 30th is an amazing goal and you are going to do it! So exciting!