Good Day! Hi, I am Bill

Options
New to MFP. Hope you are having a great day. I am now tracking my exercise and nutrition calories daily. It will be a challenge to me but I will exceed my goals. If you have any suggestions for me, please write back!
Thanks,
Bill

Replies

• jusjoking
    jusjoking Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard, I just joined today also. I have many bad habits to undo lol

cheers, JonJon
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hello Bill! Welcome to MFP! You'll find there are many knowledgeable people here on the forums who are helpful and encouraging. My few pieces of advice would be: be kind and forgiving to yourself. You're not always going to be perfect, but as long as you stick with it, you will see results! Also, be patient. People who come in with high expectations of losing all their weight in a very short time, are very disappointed when that doesn't happen. Patience will be your biggest ali through all of this! Finally, if you want to exercise, find activities you enjoy so exercise doesn't seem like a chore. I love to dance, walk, and ride my bicycle, so that's what I do.
    Good luck with your goals towards better health and weight loss.
    ~Lisa
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Very positive attitude Bill. I like you already!
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    New to MFP. Hope you are having a great day. I am now tracking my exercise and nutrition calories daily. It will be a challenge to me but I will exceed my goals. If you have any suggestions for me, please write back!
    Thanks,
    Bill

Welcome to the forums and MFP.

Number 1 tip.... Patience and adherence is key.