Another getting started post!

Options
Yesterday I was going to start again and again, I messed up and over ate. I'm frustrated with myself!!

Can all you wonderful people who have jumped the hurtle of getting started share your wisdom and encouragement?

Starting again today

Replies

• nicolekadiej
    nicolekadiej Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Keep going!!!You can do it. Just think one day at a time and eventually it will be a week...month...year
  • CynoO
    CynoO Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday as well ! I made this account in 2014 lol never did a thing. 2 weeks ago woke up thought I was having a stroke ( I didnt ) but it scared me enough to kick my *kitten* and well first day I felt better I said I was going back on the wagon! Welcome back and lets do this together ! I am logging everything I can to make myself accountable for my foods , my intake and exercise ! I challenged myself one challenge per week, this week is not eating after 7.
  • LizComeBack086
    LizComeBack086 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    NEVER GIVE UP!!!! Sooner or later you will get sick and tired of being sick and tired and get it together lol <3:)
  • jessicastanfill
    jessicastanfill Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement! :):)
  • Nickladon
    Nickladon Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Don't give up. You decided to make a difference in your life. Mistakes are bound to happen, but we can't let those mistakes define us. We need to pick ourselves up and try again because we know what we want. A healthier more fit version of ourselves. You can do it. It just boils down to one good decision at a time. Just focus on one thing at a time. One meal. One snack. I know you can do it!