I'm new :) need some support

Options
Hi I noticed I gained weight and lost all my toned body parts this past year so I joined this :) hoping it will help me but I would love some support as I easily get lazy and my SO easily gives in when I make up an excuse to give up haha

Replies

• joshgallant_1986
    joshgallant_1986 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It's tough sometimes ,,, I have weak moments slit more than I'd like to lol ,,, this app is great for support though .. everyone seems encouraging and helps keep you accountable. Hope it works for you
  • work_on_it
    work_on_it Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I'm back again to lose and tone too.
  • claudiavasquez72
    claudiavasquez72 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I was recently diagnosed with Diabetes, so this was finally my "Hit Bottom" I am starting to log my food again and being conscious of what I am feeding my body. This I believe will be life changing for me and would also love some motivation. This is a great place where you will find motivation and a great tool to keep yourself on check.
  • prpeterson2016
    prpeterson2016 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    It's so difficult to choose to not be lazy! One of he reasons I have recently finally committed to healthier eating and tracking on this thing. My first day is today! Wish me luck! My weightloss goal is around 60 lbs. I'm looking forward to that goal slowly decreasing in time. Feel free to add me as a friend! I could also use the inspiration and motivation. I feel like I work better with fitness/weightloss when I have friends with like-minded goals and who inspire me to stay accountable.
  • gmksek8199
    gmksek8199 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :) we are all in this together!
  • eljanero
    eljanero Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Same boat for me....this is my 50th? 66th? 100th? time swearing that I AM going to stop making excuses and lose weight.....Diabetes is rampant in my family so I've got to get ahead of the game. Accountability and support are key!
  • prpeterson2016
    prpeterson2016 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    eljanero wrote: »
    Same boat for me....this is my 50th? 66th? 100th? time swearing that I AM going to stop making excuses and lose weight.....Diabetes is rampant in my family so I've got to get ahead of the game. Accountability and support are key!

Diabetes runs in my family as well. I have been out of control and am finally making a change. I am at the heaviest weight I have ever been, and I'm not proud of it. 205 lbs at 5'2". I'm at high risk, I'm sure. My goal is to lose about 60 lbs
  • Dumbbell69
    Dumbbell69 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm not on everyday but I will help out as much as I can!! Feel free to add me and welcome to MFP.
  • Tommygirl_Swag
    Tommygirl_Swag Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Ditto! @ash2272017, i'm a queen of excuses. I know how to keep myself from doing things, but i'd rather be the opposite. So, feel free to add me & we can keep eachother accountable!
  • colboh67
    colboh67 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Recent type 2 diabetes diagnosis here too!! Kicking myself because I've been obese for many many years and knew this was coming. Time to get serious and stop fooling around. I'm grateful for any support or new friends! :) I have about 85 lbs to lose and I'll be thrilled!
  • serenityfrye
    serenityfrye Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me? I'm looking to lean out and add strength again too :smile:
  • whitesara83
    whitesara83 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, and that goes for everyone! I believe the more support you have around you the better!!
  • Romeo1luv
    Romeo1luv Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Ash I won't let u give up or come up with any excuses