My introduction

Hello, my name is Courtney I'm 23. I have tried to lose weight so many time but could never stick to it. I really want this time to work. Any help or encouragement would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Replies

• lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Hi! Welcome Courtney! I've got about 35 to lose. We can do it!
  • Yes yes yes. I'm trying to lose at least 80. But my first goal is to get under 200lbs and that's about 50 lbs to get under.
  • xxtonixx87
    xxtonixx87 Posts: 56 Member
    Hi Courtney add me if you like ☺️
  • Tommygirl_Swag
    Tommygirl_Swag Posts: 65 Member
    Feel free to add me & we can walk this journey together. I'm 18 and have a goal of 30-40 lbs that I wanna lose (and that's also hitting the under 200)
  • haloerich
    haloerich Posts: 9 Member
    Hi Courtney, I started at 250 right after my child was born. It took about a year to drop below 200, and going through a divorce to lose another 20. I'm still 40 lb. From my goal weight, and I've been stuck where I am for a year (not really trying to lose weight) but now I'm determined again. It's doable. It's not the easiest thing you're ever going to do. But it's worth it!
  • Romeo1luv
    Romeo1luv Posts: 166 Member
    I am here for you guys if you need support. I been with this app about a month and already lost 10lbs.
  • lovnlife2191
    lovnlife2191 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi Courtney... I'm 26 and it sounds like we are in the same boat. Feel free to add me! Let's encourage each other!! We got this!