• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Just eat less than you burn
  • LessCookiess
    LessCookiess Posts: 538 Member
    Not good in my book.
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Not since they took the dangerous ingredients out of them.
    If it's legal it doesn't work, if it works, it isn't legal.

This and you don't need them anyway. Don't waste your money. I have lost 140 pounds without them. There is nothing to it but to do it.
  • kotchangingme
    kotchangingme Posts: 6 Member
    I tried them and found they did not work and made me jittery and anxious. I gave up and drink a lot of water to control hunger
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Use the money you would've spent on diet pills on a food scale. Eat food in the appropriate portions to your calorie goals. Get on an established linear progression strength training program (that includes legs - which I remember being something you didn't like) and just work hard for it. There's no easy way out.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    The only legal ingredient that does anything is caffeine. Some people find coffee to be a mild appetite supressent. So you could try having a cup of coffee in the morning and see if it helps.

Buying pills is just a waste of $ unfortunately. And some of them still have scary side effects. Not worth it!
  • Leenizi129
    Leenizi129 Posts: 133 Member
    My advice don't. I would advise juicing if you want a quick fix or substitute a protein shake for one meal. Eating real food and exercising the results are better and no side effects.
  • jdog022
    jdog022 Posts: 693 Member
    Yeah... I would Not advise juicing unless you just like getting super dehydrated and want to feel terrible
  • TheKeyz
    TheKeyz Posts: 39 Member
    Thanks everyone btw I didn't pay for them they were given to me
  • LonsyBoy
    LonsyBoy Posts: 72 Member
    Theyre just caffeine pills man, good for pre gym and stuff, but expensive!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Dude, are you purposefully eating 1200 calories most days or are you being inaccurate with your logging? If you're purposefully under eating by that much kiss your muscles good-bye.
  • LonsyBoy
    LonsyBoy Posts: 72 Member
    Leenizi129 wrote: »
    My advice don't. I would advise juicing if you want a quick fix or substitute a protein shake for one meal. Eating real food and exercising the results are better and no side effects.

hahaha read that wrong and got excited :D
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    LonsyBoy wrote: »
    Theyre just caffeine pills man, good for pre gym and stuff, but expensive!

Much cheaper to just buy straight up caffeine pills.
  • kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    Never tried, take it and see how it goes. It will help.