A good start

Options
Hi guys! So my goal is to lose 30lbs in 11 weeks to fit into my wedding dress. Well in 9 days I lost 7lbs so im super excited! I just hope it keeps coming off, I realize im not gonna lose this much each week but as long as it keeps coming off ill be estatic. After the wedding im gonna ween myself back into a normal diet but for now its extreme. MFP helpes so much! Any support and advice is welcome but no negativity please. Im aware my diet isn't exactly the safest but its whats working for me.

Replies

• rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your goals! But be aware that weight loss has its ups and downs--so don't get discouraged if, after. this first big loss, you plateau for a week or even gain a pound or two. A 3-lb per week average is a lot!
  • feleciag09
    feleciag09 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your goals! But be aware that weight loss has its ups and downs--so don't get discouraged if, after. this first big loss, you plateau for a week or even gain a pound or two. A 3-lb per week average is a lot!

I wont be discouraged, im use to it with past diets. Just means I have to change some stuff up a bit :)
  • rday4489
    rday4489 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! When are you getting married? I am also working my butt off to look good in my wedding dress... my date is August 5th. My best advice is to make sure you eat food that will make you feel good, and worth the calories (for example, chicken on a salad/almonds/fresh veggies) rather than 300 calories of junky stuff that will bog you down.
    What is your plan- are you exercising or just watching what you eat, or both? I just started working out again and feel so much more motivated to eat healthy when I work out. :)
  • feleciag09
    feleciag09 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    rday4489 wrote: »
    Congratulations! When are you getting married? I am also working my butt off to look good in my wedding dress... my date is August 5th. My best advice is to make sure you eat food that will make you feel good, and worth the calories (for example, chicken on a salad/almonds/fresh veggies) rather than 300 calories of junky stuff that will bog you down.
    What is your plan- are you exercising or just watching what you eat, or both? I just started working out again and feel so much more motivated to eat healthy when I work out. :)

Im getting married July 7th. If you look at my diary, most of it consist of chicken, veggies, and almonds for snacks lol. Except last night...I made delish keto meatballs that I plan on eating again for dinner tonight;)
    I havent worked out yet, just on a very strict diet