Skinny outfits!

Options
nichell88
nichell88 Posts: 364 Member
So I'm not fully at my goal weight yet, but I've made a lot of progress in the past few months. To continue to motivate myself, I bought some new clothes! A year ago this time, I could never imagine wearing anything like this, but it's actually in sight now and I couldn't be happier. I was so disgusted with my body, I would just avoid looking at myself as much as possible. It took a lot of work for me, both mentally and physically, but I'm proud to say I'm getting there.pj2ykp6advb8.jpg
dh8ok9ac9glb.jpg

Replies

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • geri1geraldinesuzanne
    geri1geraldinesuzanne Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    well done, you look fantastic!!!
  • amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • Luv_orange
    Luv_orange Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yay, congratulations. I'm right there with you.... I struggle with maintenance, but I allow myself a little breathing space of 5 lbs occasionally then I panic again!
  • nichell88
    Options
    lisa4shady wrote: »
    Yay, congratulations. I'm right there with you.... I struggle with maintenance, but I allow myself a little breathing space of 5 lbs occasionally then I panic again!

Thanks. I'm not quite in maintenance yet, but I'm much closer than I was in November (obviously, haha). I'm making progress
  • roboliciousbob
    roboliciousbob Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Awesome job!! And putting on cute clothes that fit feels so good!! I recently broke down and bought some thrift store clothes ((I refuse to spend money on clothes when I still have 20 lbs to loose)). Even though they are used, it was such a HUGE confidence booster and made me really see&apperciate all the hard work I have done so far.

Anyways, your outfits are adorable and you look fantastic! Way to go!
  • Vanilla_Lattes
    Vanilla_Lattes Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Girl those clothes look banging on you!
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow and WOW
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job!
  • nichell88
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Awesome job!! And putting on cute clothes that fit feels so good!! I recently broke down and bought some thrift store clothes ((I refuse to spend money on clothes when I still have 20 lbs to loose)). Even though they are used, it was such a HUGE confidence booster and made me really see&apperciate all the hard work I have done so far.

Anyways, your outfits are adorable and you look fantastic! Way to go!

Exactly! You've summed this up so perfectly, that's exactly where I am right now. I have about 10 more pounds to go and it's mostly toning, so I figured this would help me through the home stretch. When I still have 20-30 pounds to go, I wasn't even about to buy new clothes, haha. Anyway, thank you so much for the support
  • Blackdawn_70631
    Blackdawn_70631 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Congrats!
  • Ocean_Breezy
    Ocean_Breezy Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Way to go! What was your greatest challenge though this?
  • KristaaDawwnn0831
    KristaaDawwnn0831 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Mind sharing everything you've done to accomplish this ? You look awesome, I always feel as if I'm never going to get where I wanna be , 5'6 at 164 and I'm struggling with the last 25-30lbs
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,818 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up!
  • buffalogal42
    buffalogal42 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just wow. Well done. You look great!
  • nichell88
    Options
    Mind sharing everything you've done to accomplish this ? You look awesome, I always feel as if I'm never going to get where I wanna be , 5'6 at 164 and I'm struggling with the last 25-30lbs

So that's almost my exact size. I'm 5'6 and 163 currently, was over 200 in the before pictures. My goal is the get somewhere around 155. So I'm now where you are. I got here by working out 6 days a week and eating a diet super high in protein. I've made some adjustments throughout, but what seems to work best is strength training and steady state cardio 3x a week and HIIT 3x a week. I eat about 50% of my calories from protein (mfp is set to 40%) and I eat more than my weight in protein, 1400 calories in all (at least that's that target for mfp), though when I started out I was at 1200 calories. I drink bcaas during workouts and drink two scoops of whey protein a day (both New in the past 3 weeks). This has seemed to help more with toning
  • jrowden0711
    jrowden0711 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Congrats on your hard work!
  • margotlovesyou
    margotlovesyou Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Beautiful
  • fit4itall
    fit4itall Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    nichell88 wrote: »
    So I'm not fully at my goal weight yet, but I've made a lot of progress in the past few months. To continue to motivate myself, I bought some new clothes! A year ago this time, I could never imagine wearing anything like this, but it's actually in sight now and I couldn't be happier. I was so disgusted with my body, I would just avoid looking at myself as much as possible. It took a lot of work for me, both mentally and physically, but I'm proud to say I'm getting there.pj2ykp6advb8.jpg
    dh8ok9ac9glb.jpg

Wow, that is a serious transformation! You look amazing!
  • goldenday
    goldenday Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    My honest reaction scrolling down: "oh wow".

Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!