what will you eat for lunch today?

Options

Replies

• JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Aarjono wrote: »
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    I had turkey breast that I tossed in mayo and curry powder and steamed with kale, kohlrabi, a bit of butternut squash and green onion and then made an avocado chia chocolate pudding- life is good <3

The avocado chia chocolate pudding sounds good!

When I was updating my YTD mileage last night I realized tonight's run will put me over the 200k mark so far for this month so I figured, "Nutrition goals = kale, On target miles= pudding." . Worth it ;)

ibrn0v370aak.jpg

w73pyahltdvq.jpg
  • ksz1104
    ksz1104 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I had sirloin steak cut into strips and sauteed with onions and mushrooms. And an apple.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken, carrot sticks, snap peas, honey dew, multi-seed crackers, laughing cow cheese.
  • cforsyth617
    cforsyth617 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    a tuna sandwich and leftover stir fried veggies
  • Tayykisses
    Tayykisses Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I had sauteed chicken with peppers and onion, and steamed rice. :)
  • SiegfriedXXL
    SiegfriedXXL Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Mixed greens with tuna salad and various veggies and a sprinkling of red wine vinegar. 350 calories, 23.8g protein.
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I had shrimp/onion/dairy free cream cheese dip with veggies and pork rinds!la4dqsjiph5r.jpg
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    grilled chile lime chicken, sweet potato, garden salad
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,817 Member
    Options
    3 eggs, scrambled + toasted english muffin with PB2. Lunch is also when I break fast.
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    salad made of lettuce, spinach, red bell pepper, sweet onion, celery, tomato, avocado, stuffed olives
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Leftover chicken nachos (nacho chips, chicken breast, onion, and cheese) and carrots.

The nachos didn't really reheat very well, as expected. Tasted good, just kinda hard to eat.
  • Tazzie0208
    Tazzie0208 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    For breakfast, I had a cup of coffee with coconut milk and stevia, 1pce of toast w/butter and a poached egg. My before lunch snack was a spinach, carrots, peach, strawberry smoothie and 1/8 ts stevia (12oz cup). My lunch will be an avocado on a whole wheat pita bread, and plain greek yogurt w/honey, granola and blueberries. My before dinner (about 4pm, at work) will be a cliff mint and chocolate bar. They are yummy and will hold me until dinner (6:30). Dinner will be pasta alfredo (1/2 cup measured and sauce made from scratch) w/broiled chicken. :wink:
  • 3rdof7sisters
    3rdof7sisters Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Spring lettuce salad with, grilled chicken, walnuts, a few blue berries, sliced strawberries, feta & raspberry vinaigrette.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Homemade Chicken Fried Rice (extra chicken), Homemade Egg Drop Soup.
  • Libby283
    Libby283 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I had oatmeal, with some milk, grapes and red pepper hummus on a thin cake.
  • emars4
    emars4 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Toast topped avocado & pomegranate. And two scrambled eggs.
  • beaglady
    beaglady Posts: 1,362 Member
    Options
    Leftover roasted red potatoes and asparagus, along with baked chicken breast that was seasoned with curry powder. And baby carrots.
  • prinses_mathilde
    prinses_mathilde Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Nice lunches, people! :)
    I had lentils with tofu, and various vegetables. I always add carrots to my lunch, they're my favorite!
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Leftover general tso's chicken, mango
  • ALIHOMRANY
    ALIHOMRANY Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just an orange.