Replies

• kitchen_sorceress
    kitchen_sorceress Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Darn you auto correct! That was WTG!
  • Velodessey76
    Velodessey76 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Not alone, I'm 330 lbs only 5'2", Bmi of over 60, I never saw it coming. Here in the U.K. You have to lose weight to prove you are worthy of further medical treatment, so no new knee for me until I've lost 100 lbs. hope you are allowed your medication.
  • The_Movie_Chair
    The_Movie_Chair Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I just read your post and I know how you feel. I came here 101 days ago, after a night at the movie theater, when nobody wanted to sit beside me. I weighed over 300 lbs, have lost 32 so far and there is so much more.

I would like to be your friend IF you are serious about losing weight. I am not looking for social entertainment -at least not now. :-)

Good luck on your journey.
  • 6102Beus
    6102Beus Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You have a plan and sound determined add that with support and encouragement and you'll do great!
    I'm 54 and have about 80 lbs to lose. I was in a car accident the beginning of May and I've been out of work for a wrist injury so mindless eating has been a struggle for me. I'm looking for supportive friends so feel free to add me.
  • chardh
    chardh Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Good for you for getting back on track, I am in my mid thirties and almost hit 300, am now down to mid 270's and still going, trying to rein it in after a holiday and then Easter, anyone looking for support can add me. I log in daily and support where I can.
    Cheers
    Char