True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    I confess I feel very awkward at work, after wondering if my boss and co-worker are trying to hook me up with someone we work with. People must not know my rule about inter-office dating.

Is your rule, you only date inter-officely? :smiley:

LOL hell no!! Dating in the office is messy. And people all up in your business.

I've read so many horror stories about this!!

Yes! I lived it with my first ever job. I won't do it again.

not me, drama... rumors... gossip.... turmoil

it's a lot better than actually working

Ugh... drama... :expressionless:
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    Or brown chicken brown cow
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Every time I see @kitty_meow_meow_ my mind processes it as bow_chicka_wow_wow
    thedcubed1 wrote: »

I am more of a brown cow than a wow wow

I really pictured you as a brown chicken. Damn it, my dreams have been shattered.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I really pictured you as a brown chicken. Damn it, my dreams have been shattered.

typo...I meant brown chicken cow

Even better, all my hopes and dreams have been restored!
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I confess I feel very awkward at work, after wondering if my boss and co-worker are trying to hook me up with someone we work with. People must not know my rule about inter-office dating.

Is your rule, you only date inter-officely? :smiley:

Dating in the office is messy.

only when done correctly is "dating" messy.

• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I've eaten obscene amounts of chocolate today.
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options

typo...I meant brown chicken cow

Even better, all my hopes and dreams have been restored!

Brown chicken cow cow. Sexy. So sexy.
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    mjj79 wrote: »
    I confess I'm considering bariatric surgery. I just can't seem to lose weight.

how long have you been on mfp CICO ?
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    that's not very knife...
  • Miss_Hattie
    Miss_Hattie Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Attention mjj79
    mjj79 wrote: »
    I confess I'm considering bariatric surgery. I just can't seem to lose weight.

You do what you have to do and that's okay. First check with your insurance company to see how much will be covered and then you'll know more what steps you want to take. I'm going through procedures and doctor visits now so I can get qualified to have it myself. The very first step in my city was to attend a 2 hour informative seminar and they explained everything. Could take 2 months or more after you make that decision before you can actually have it. They take it very seriously and want to make sure you're a good health risk, plus you have so much to learn how to care for yourself post op. Some people start the process and change their minds. That's okay, too. You have to do what you feel is right for you. I lost and gained for over 40 years before deciding last month that I wanted to pursue it. If you have type 2 diabetes, a couple of the procedures may help get rid of it within a few days or less. Not all of them will do that though.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I have not had a drop of alcohol since I first got news of my grandfather's declining health... and have decided to flat out refuse to try to drink away the pain, no matter how appealing that sounds.

I will drink for fun, I will not drink as an emotional crutch.
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options
    My neighbor totally gives me the creeps. I thought it might just be me, but nope. My daughter's therapist dropped her off today and he did the same weird things to her and she got the same creepy feeling that I did.
  • turbostang7
    turbostang7 Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I have not had a drop of alcohol since I first got news of my grandfather's declining health... and have decided to flat out refuse to try to drink away the pain, no matter how appealing that sounds.

Good!
    I wish I was as strong as you. I'm definitely using it as an emotional crutch tonight. Not the best decision. And I'm sure I will regret it tomorrow.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    i confess i had mcdonalds tonight for the first time in a very long time. I hope my stomach doesnt rebel against me for this.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »

nice.

outstanding.

good choice.