True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »
    I confess I was scared to go to the gym by myself but I did it and it really wasn't that bad. It was even kind of busy and I was mostly fine. Turns out the physical labor takes my mind away from itself and it was almost relaxing if I wasn't also exerting myself. Next hurtle I'm going to work on next time -make eye contact and be polite to the workers there- Not that I'm impolite per se, but I did avoid eye contact on the way out and I have to stop doing rude crap like that. My avoidance looks like I'm stuck up and I want to not come across like that anymore.

Re5pext!
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess I was scared to go to the gym by myself but I did it and it really wasn't that bad. It was even kind of busy and I was mostly fine. Turns out the physical labor takes my mind away from itself and it was almost relaxing if I wasn't also exerting myself. Next hurtle I'm going to work on next time -make eye contact and be polite to the workers there- Not that I'm impolite per se, but I did avoid eye contact on the way out and I have to stop doing rude crap like that. My avoidance looks like I'm stuck up and I want to not come across like that anymore.

I am proud of you. I know you were really afraid of this. Love that you have stepped out of your comfort zone!

The gym can be a very intimidating place! Way to go:)
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Re5pext!

:# thanks guys
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options

Good job!
  • KyleGrace8
    Options

Good job!

:#
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I ate M&M's for breakfast. With a cup of coffee of course.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    salembambi wrote: »
    I confess Timshel_ is one of the people my posts in the do you have something to say is about

I confess I've yet to see a post that I think is about me. I might be glad about that.
    I confess that I have high respect for you and think you are pretty cool.

:)
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

https://youtu.be/6hzrDeceEKc

I've had this song on repeat all day. I can't put my finger on it, but it hits the spot. I love my 90s music.
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Options
    Ive already worked out three times today, and im still full of angry ness and irritation by stupid peeps!
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I wanted to post this in the say something thread but it's closed for some reason?

Your selfie made me
    p6fo7zeypjfp.jpeg
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    I am trying. I am really really really trying.

You and me both, sista...
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Really ready for a day off tomorrow. Have a few things I need to do, which is why I have the day off, but most the day I can spend watching the women's pro tour tennis event. That makes me very happy.
  • A_MariposaDream
    A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    Options
    Finally watched 50 shades of Gray and the guy kinda creepy but in a hot way!
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    My mantra since I got home today has been:
    Don't open the wine, don't open the wine, don't open the wine.

I'll probably have to go to bed early as I'm so very tempted to have a glass.
  • Curious16
    Curious16 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I confess that my husband of 14 years has been having a long distance, emotional affair and is planning on meeting her this weekend . Happy Valentines to me! To make it even worse - my birthday is Thursday. Completely devastated.
  • KyleGrace8
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »

Woot! Way to go! :)

:#
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    Curious16 wrote: »
    I confess that my husband of 14 years has been having a long distance, emotional affair and is planning on meeting her this weekend . Happy Valentines to me! To make it even worse - my birthday is Thursday. Completely devastated.

Wow! I'm so sorry.