~1200 calories a day buddies

Options
2»

Replies

• ejsilvi
    ejsilvi Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Look at the Zig Zag diet if u workout n run it may be better most people live this way and u can also adjusted your workouts by the way u r eating
  • hazey70
    hazey70 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm also trying to do 1200 Cals but struggle with the carbs.
    Add me if you want
  • katielauren95
    katielauren95 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 4

Sw - 171
    Cw - 164
    Gw - 135

a size 14 ish

1200 cals a day
  • Taryan23
    Taryan23 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    1200 a day here; with an open diary feel free to add me
  • Lexational
    Lexational Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm on approx 1.2k calories aswell! Add me ! For my meals I usually sick to super simple high fat stuff that fill me up. Avocados and nuts etc.
  • Lexational
    Lexational Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Also... I can't figure out how to add people aswell -_-
  • iloveturnipgreens
    iloveturnipgreens Posts: 6 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    1200 here! Hello! You are welcome to add me
  • araneae77
    araneae77 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been doing a 1200 calorie limit for the past month and a half, and lost 10 pounds so far. Recently upped it to 1400 for lifting, but I still usually stay around 1200; I guess I've been trained! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • AngelaiInSF
    AngelaiInSF Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I work out a lot but try to keep it to 1200.....not doing so well so far I think, but trying to at least stick within what it tells me (it adjusts it according to my workouts).
  • AliceWinston
    AliceWinston Posts: 35 Member
    Options

I'm between 1200 and 1300. Social eating out is my biggest problem and doing dinners w my partner. When I'm home alone, it's easy or easier. I don't cook...long story, but injury, so just a little. Wine w friende and bf. Can't drink on an empty stomach, so there is an appetizer. Sosick of being in this big body that isn't me. I want my body and health back. I don't want to be a skinny minnie, just in the center of my BMI range. I have to do it w limitations, as I have injuries, and no place or space to work out. Still, no excuse. I see plenty of people with bad injuries who are slender. So, I have to do it anyway. Motto: Don't think in terms of what I can't do, but in terms of what I can do.
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    1,288 calories yesterday. I had not specifically thought I'd go for that count, but at about 2pm, I realized it was achievable if i watched what I ate when I went out later. I have to admit, it was exciting when I did the final tally and saw where I ended up for the day.
  • Mitzigan94
    Mitzigan94 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Just started with 1200-1500 calories a day. Feel free to add me!
  • briohne128
    briohne128 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a 1,200 calorie limit! I've been doing it for a few months and I've lost approx 18 pounds :smile: Feel free to add me people!
  • dustyrosex
    dustyrosex Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I usually eat around 1100-1270 calories a day. Sometimes I break into the 1300's.
    I'm 5'2.
  • taughc
    taughc Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! I recently rejoined MFP. Starting at 1350, but planning to decrease to 1200 mid next week.
    Looking to add others in the 1200 goal area for support too. :)
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I'm at 1200 calories. I'm 5' and 42 years old. Diary is open.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    If anyone hasn't heard of it, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/1200isplenty/. Lots of good recipe and meal ideas and a community of those also at 1200 a day.
  • theskis93
    theskis93 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    50 - 5' nothin' gal on a 1,000-1,200 a day without eating exercise calories. Feel free to add me.
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Did less than 1200 on Mon and Tues and felt great. Went seriously overboard last night and woke up feeling miserable this morning. Today was about 1600. Goal for tomorrow is another 1200. I definitely like how I feel the next morning.
  • hungryinsomniac
    hungryinsomniac Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    same ill add u