Add me! We can motivate each other!!

Options
Hi guys!
I'm new AGAIN & I want to drop the pounds!Only problem is My motivation can be full force one day & gone the next! Add me & we can support each other!!

Replies

• Mattcaanen2014
    Mattcaanen2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm only a week into my diet, nothing better than an accountability buddy!
  • 4mimicita
    4mimicita Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have restarted again as well. Would love to have extra support on my new life change!
  • Erik_ss
    Erik_ss Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Check out the community section of MFP. The group is called Keto:LCHF. I wrote an article that helps with struggling with dieting/lifestyle change. Hopefully this helps. May your wildest dreams come true. :)
  • cindyminer125
    cindyminer125 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just restarted 2 days ago. I fell off the wagon too long and gained 6 lbs over the last 6 months or so. I am serious about losing it and the last 2 days have been extremely hard to change my eating habits and eat much less. I have always exercised so that part is easy for me. I don't have a lot to lose but I find it takes much longer with less to lose.
  • crowed1993
    crowed1993 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Add If you'd like
  • fitnessfreak545
    fitnessfreak545 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i'm trying to get to 100 friends so my support group will be wide and diverse,,,add me??
  • Tommygirl_Swag
    Tommygirl_Swag Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me & we can walk through this journey together!
  • BaddS4
    BaddS4 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Good support and motivation always goes a long way!! Feel free to add me!! :smile:
  • nchippiechick
    nchippiechick Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just joined today and would love a support team! I can get quite competitive so would love the challenge!
  • xxtonixx87
    xxtonixx87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey guys feel free to add me ☺️
  • mamba
    mamba Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Would love the motivation and accountability as well, I'm starting again today and really need to go "all in" this time. Feel free to add me, I also have no friends ;)