Best fat burners??

Options
Best fat burners available like lipo6 ,hydroxycut,green coffee..pls reply which one is the best fat burner around??(no negative comments pls)

Replies

• elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    None of them work. If you read the find print, they all say "in combination with a calorie deficit/healthy diet and exercise". It's the calorie deficit that causes the weight loss. They may give a boost of energy, but they do nothing for weight loss.
  • Rebecca0224
    Rebecca0224 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Caffeine
  • ent3rsandman
    ent3rsandman Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Personally I like to ingest fire.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,391 MFP Moderator
    Options
    What everyone has said. If there was a good and legal fat burner that didnt' have side effects of death, we would probably be taking it too and widely known. Unfortunately, there is no supplement that really increases fat loss. There are a handful of supplements that can be beneficial towards training (caffeine and creatine); those that improve satiety and maintenance of muscle (protein powders); those to address deficiencies and improve cellular functions (vitamin D, multi vitamin); or those that can support improve health (fish oil).

If you really want to know about the ingredients and the science behind them, I'd look at www.examine.com
  • dhimaan
    dhimaan Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Chicken salad
  • psuLemon
    Options
    Here's a major fat burner, if used frequently:

apnahqo12di3.jpg

Real nice. I actually picked up a bike recently and love it's fat burning capabilities!
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I'll agree with everyone else here that there's no magical pill that's going to lose the weight for you.

But as @psuLemon alluded to I do think there are supplements out there that can aid you in various aspects of this journey, depending on what it is that you're trying to achieve. OP I don't know if you're male or female, but I just started taking the women's ripped vitapak from GNC that does include a "fat-burner." I do not believe it's literally burning fat lol; I like to think of it more as an energy booster. I do notice that during a workout I have more energy, can go at it a little harder, or a little longer...which does result in me burning more calories during said workout than if I didn't take it (somewhere between 70-100 calories more than usual per my Fitbit). But I still have to do the work!

Pre-workouts/"fat-burners"/energy booster/caffeine or whatever else you wanna call it are definitely not needed for weight loss and aren't for everyone. Consult your doctor and truly understand what you're taking and what it is intended for!

P.s. If you are a male GNC has a male equivalent vitapak can't speak to it obviously, but I would assume it's got some equivalent "fat-burner."
  • psuLemon
    Options
    I'll agree with everyone else here that there's no magical pill that's going to lose the weight for you.

But as @psuLemon alluded to I do think there are supplements out there that can aid you in various aspects of this journey, depending on what it is that you're trying to achieve. OP I don't know if you're male or female, but I just started taking the women's ripped vitapak from GNC that does include a "fat-burner." I do not believe it's literally burning fat lol; I like to think of it more as an energy booster. I do notice that during a workout I have more energy, can go at it a little harder, or a little longer...which does result in me burning more calories during said workout than if I didn't take it (somewhere between 70-100 calories more than usual per my Fitbit). But I still have to do the work!

Pre-workouts/"fat-burners"/energy booster/caffeine or whatever else you wanna call it are definitely not needed for weight loss and aren't for everyone. Consult your doctor and truly understand what you're taking and what it is intended for!

P.s. If you are a male GNC has a male equivalent vitapak can't speak to it obviously, but I would assume it's got some equivalent "fat-burner."

They look ok. The additional energy is probably from the VitD and the crap ton of caffeine that the fat burner has. But their fat metabolizer is laughable at best. L-Carnitine has not been proven to be effective in humans. If you want to save some money, I'd recommend picking up a quality fish oil and either just drinking coffee/tea/diet soda or using a caffeine supplement. You will get the same effect.

If you want to look at quality, you can use www.labdoor.com
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,878 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Calorie deficit. Exercise.

This.

And with regard to exercise, I especially like cycling, climbing stairs, and walking. :)
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    5et3qmz0kq2n.png

I heart this.