When you're dating a monster (trigger warning lol)

Options
Who does this to chocolate squares? WHO!

g18ft3q7euo2.jpg

Replies

• KirbySmith46
    KirbySmith46 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Lol
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    My husband would totally do that!
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    :cry:
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options
    LOL! Hmmm, I thought that they have squares so you can break it apart and savor, one, delicious piece at a time.
    This is just wrong.

That's how I have my poverty 4-6 squares lol He's bulking tho. No regard for humanity lol

• bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    Options
    I would just eat it all up
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    If you eat the whole thing in one go that is fine. If you only eat part then biting into it instead of breaking it apart is kind of odd.
    If you are sharing and hand it to someone else that way it probably dampens their enthusiasm to see bite marks unless they are 3 years old.

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Good grief.

I have a feeling that watching Jeopardy with him would be a horrible experience for somebody who gets irritated when people hop all over the board (i.e., me.)

:smiley:
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Me. Especially Cadbury chocolate. My eyes are so glazed over I wouldn't even see the margins.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    So wrong!!!
  • bradspace3725
    bradspace3725 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is tantamount to my eating whatever colored M&M's i grab from the bag with no regard to color or number. Drives my wife INSANE! Admittedly, I frequently do it to her on road trips JUST to drive her insane...:)
  • Clarewho
    Clarewho Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    @bradspace3725 I hope you don't mix your M&Ms.
  • mommarnurse
    mommarnurse Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I would do that. And I would then suck out all the delicious caramel goodness that gets exposed when it's bitten into like that.
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options
    fascha wrote: »
    Who does this to chocolate squares? WHO!

g18ft3q7euo2.jpg

Indeed, who on earth would stop, or even pause ... Granted, technique leaves something to be desired, but not fully nomming the treat is nothing to overlook.