Hello To All

Options
I have been doing this for a while with My Fitness Pall, its great for counting calories and it knows what you eat in the end and finds it before you even type in the whole name, previously a few years ago did weight watchers and lost weight, but it came back again after I stopped doing it.. I have an underactive thyroid which makes it harder to lose weight. Plus I am short as well which dont help, and suffer with other health issues on top such as lower back pain. Losing weight when you are older is much harder. I do exercise as well, and also with weight issues you have to stay on it forever, otherwise when you hit your goal weight you go back to your old habits and guess what, within weeks all that hard work you did has been lost and you have gained it all back again, plus another stone on top. With advertisements of foods that you like does not make matters any easier, I am a sweet addict I guess, I like all the stuff that makes you fat, cakes, ice cream, puddings etc. and its always shoved in my face on tv ads and media sites as well. So I decided to just cut my calories down gradually week by week and exercise and see if that works. When I was younger I could eat anything and stay slim, thats not the case anymore.

Replies

• fittmack
    fittmack Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Lol I love all of the stuff that makes you fat too. I learned a trick that may help. Try eating a sweet piece of fruit in place of a dessert. Has helped me tremendously. Anyways, welcome and cute puppy! My fave dog is a Saint Bernard. That one looks similar.

-Mackay

• deetox68
    deetox68 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    fittmack wrote: »
    Lol I love all of the stuff that makes you fat too. I learned a trick that may help. Try eating a sweet piece of fruit in place of a dessert. Has helped me tremendously. Anyways, welcome and cute puppy! My fave dog is a Saint Bernard. That one looks similar.

-Mackay

Thanks for the tips, will try that, I love dogs but we cant have them in our property. Thats why put up a puppy up instead of me. LOL..