*ADULT QUESTION*

Options
Please kindly answer... *This is a sensitive question and for mature audiences. *

To those who have lost weight, has your sexual life improved? I mean, has it improved the quality of your life? Also, how is your stamina, post weight loss...

Thank you...in advance.

Replies

• Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Please kindly answer... *This is a sensitive question and for mature audiences. *

To those who have lost weight, has your sexual life improved? I mean, has it improved the quality of your life? Also, how is your stamina, post weight loss...

Thank you...in advance.
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Sex is better then ever:bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

Thank you...in advance.
    Yes. Mostly because I have more stamina/energy and am not so self-conscious which makes it a lot more fun! :wink: :laugh:

My stamina with everything is so much better. It takes a lot to get me out of breath which can only help in the bedroom!
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Definately got more stamina :drinker:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options

Thank you...in advance.
    Yes. Mostly because I have more stamina/energy and am not so self-conscious which makes it a lot more fun! :wink: :laugh:

My stamina with everything is so much better. It takes a lot to get me out of breath which can only help in the bedroom!

Couldn't agree more Tami :laugh: :wink:
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I will let you know Tuesday after I get back to Dallas...hahaha..yes my ex is picking me up from the airport! LMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    more interest, more confidence, more stamina :wink:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Ditto to all the answers above.
    I use to look in a mirror and kill my own sex drive. No fun seeing a fatty where I once use to be.
    Now -- I am a sexy beast!!! :laugh:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

Dh is the same...wants it all the time :)
    Guess I'm the odd ball but nothing has changed for me....well, I think I actually am MORE self conscious
    I've always been a full C....even after having kids and b/f...everything was in good shape.....I also had a post pg tummy
    After loosing 27 pounds, I am still a C cup...but my chest is severely deflated...I'm very self conscious about my chest now...I've never ever felt this way before
    I also lost weight in my tummy and it, I think, looks worse than before....also delfated and skin is hanging

Oh well, sorry for the rant
    Kim
  • LuvinLife
    LuvinLife Posts: 89 Member
    Options

I've always been a full C....even after having kids and b/f...everything was in good shape.....I also had a post pg tummy
    After loosing 27 pounds, I am still a C cup...but my chest is severely deflated...I'm very self conscious about my chest now...I've never ever felt this way before
    I also lost weight in my tummy and it, I think, looks worse than before....also delfated and skin is hanging

I am in the the same boat. I look rather deflated also, but I try to do lots of push ups and crunches. I also try to be proud of my "battle scars". But to answer the original question: more interest, more stamina, and more flexibility!!!
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    Gentlemen... Dr. Oz says if you're obese and loose weight, you'll gain length. If bigger is better, then yes.
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Things have not improved for me....

I am actually MORE self conscious now then when I was my heaviest.

Just like food, I just enjoyed myself without thinking about it before, now I'm analyzing every inch of myself daily and don't like what I see.

But then, maybe I just have a lot more body issues than other people do.
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Gentlemen... Dr. Oz says if you're obese and loose weight, you'll gain length. If bigger is better, then yes.

This is not true. :laugh: My boyfriend lost 40 pounds last year and did not get any bigger (Thank goodness!)
  • shar140
    shar140 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options

Thank you...in advance.

I can't believe no one commented on this yet!

How do you think Tam ended up pregnant?! :laugh: :drinker:
  • johnblake
    Options
    well like more men I'm looking for it much more then the wife, but when i'm under 15% body fat for some reason she finds it hard to keep her hands off me. it has made our live together a whole lot better, I'm not just talking in the bedroom.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Of course it has. Ffor one thing I'm not ashamed to be naked anymore, for another thing my fiance can't get enough of my brand new body! And of course, I'm not tired or out of breath nearly as often! I've also gained this awesome flexibility and... ok, well I won't go there but you get the point! :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options

Thank you...in advance.

Go easy on me, it's 5:51 in the morning, my wit isn't working yet. (C'mon coffee , do your stuff!) :drinker:

I can't believe no one commented on this yet!

How do you think Tam ended up pregnant?! :laugh: :drinker:
  • wender
    wender Posts: 38
    Options
    The last time I did weight watchers, my 8 year old told me he didn't think I should lose weight because every time I do, we have another baby!

He was right, too. Everytime I lose weight I do get pregnant. So, make sure to take precautions if you don't want more babies.

I do love sex all the time, but when I'm lighter, it's more fun and my stamina is great!
  • iTim__
    iTim__ Posts: 6,823 Member
    Options
    wender... your kids are smart. haha
  • His_Kelly
    Options
    Yes, definitely!

Increase in self confidence + decrease in flesh in the way = better sex! :smile: