Options
2»

Replies

• bethanyka
    bethanyka Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    BeauNash wrote: »
    evileen99 wrote: »
    Do you think that if there were ANY product, ANYWHERE in the world that you could buy that could make you lose weight that Oprah Winfrey would still be fat?

They don't work.

That caused me some problems with the coffee-keyboard interface.

I just read a story on Oprah. She tried every fad diet out there. After what, 20 years, she's now allegedly on WW, which is essentially a calorie counting and portion control method.
    All the money in the world, all the people working for you aren't going to do it for YOU.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    bethanyka wrote: »
    Do you think that if there were ANY product, ANYWHERE in the world that you could buy that could make you lose weight that Oprah Winfrey would still be fat?

They don't work.

I just read a story on Oprah. She tried every fad diet out there. After what, 20 years, she's now allegedly on WW, which is essentially a calorie counting and portion control method.
    All the money in the world, all the people working for you aren't going to do it for YOU.

And she gets to eat BREAD EVERY DAY!

But idk...From what I hear, it's actually tough to work bread into the new points system.
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options

They don't work.

Oprah Winfrey still IS fat. Which is why she's now doing the Weight Watchers thing. What did she do before this one? Nutrisystem? Beyond Diet? I can't remember. Not that these systems don't work... but guess why they work? Because they pre-pack the appropriate portion sizes = reducing your overall calories. These systems don't work long term because no one actually learns anything! They just open the box and eat.

• bethanyka
    bethanyka Posts: 159 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

They don't work.

Oprah Winfrey still IS fat. Which is why she's now doing the Weight Watchers thing. What did she do before this one? Nutrisystem? Beyond Diet? I can't remember. Not that these systems don't work... but guess why they work? Because they pre-pack the appropriate portion sizes = reducing your overall calories. These systems don't work long term because no one actually learns anything! They just open the box and eat.

BREAD!

when she lost all that weight and brought the meat out on stage, she had done an all-liquid diet for I believe 4 months. she says she gained weight every day after the 4 months ended. I know she also did Atkins but couldn't stick to it for long-term - BREAD!
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    A cup of coffee and a pair of running shoes.
  • TheChaoticBuffalo
    TheChaoticBuffalo Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Put the money you'd spend on fat burners toward a gym membership...and spend an hour or so there five or six times a week.
  • dfwesq
    dfwesq Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    dlptcb wrote: »
    Put the money you'd spend on fat burners toward a gym membership...and spend an hour or so there five or six times a week.
    Or walk to the gym for free. :)
  • BeauNash
    BeauNash Posts: 103 Member
    Options

They don't work.

Not sure why you've quoted me here...