Ready To Go!

Options
I'm a newbie here, and so far I love what I see!! I'm really excited to start feeling better and start seeing some results of hard work and dedication I'm ready to put forth! I've been getting ready by using some of the Wii exercise games and I think I'm ready to move on to some other things. I also am restarting C25K in hopes that I can catch up to where I left off without any difficulty.

So for all you newbies ... good luck on your journey!

Replies

• budgetqueen79
    budgetqueen79 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'm cheering you on! MFP is a great place with great support! Keep up the good work!
  • PositiveGoals
    Options
    I'm here about a month. I have found many supportive friends, tools, and forums to help me along my journey. So far 19lbs down. Just be careful of the forums. There is a lot of support but equally as many negative people picking fights & trolling to continue fights. I find when I see that it is often better to just move on to better stuff. You'll find that in any forum you go to on any website. I recommend keeping your diary set to public. This way your friends can help you find tips to improve your eating habits. Good luck.