im hungry

Options
2»

Replies

• big_beautiful
    Options
    okay so it took me a couple of hours to make my decision and the cake is GONE .... no not in my mouth i gave it away (it was a very emotional moment lol) no but i felt better when they were done eating it i would never see it again lol ..... thats a good stepping stone in my journey thank you
  • SunshineKisses_2012
    SunshineKisses_2012 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Though it is gone now (YAY!!), you can also do a substitute chocolate fondue by mixing 1 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder and 1 tbsp of agave nector. It's only 53 calories and you can dip fruit into it. If it helps to make it more realistic, you can heat it up for a few seconds to have it warm. I use this for when I WANT chocolate fondue, but don't want my butt to grow bigger because of it. :smile:
  • Lauren38570
    Lauren38570 Posts: 239
    Options
    one thing I love and am so glad I tried it is yoplait red velvet cake yogurt so delicious and just 110 calories , it's my favirote
  • PositiveGoals
    Options
    Chocolate protein bar or chocolate protein shake. Protein will satisfy you longer because it takes a few hours to digest and cure that sweets or chocolate craving.
  • lbgano
    lbgano Posts: 234
    Options
    okay so it took me a couple of hours to make my decision and the cake is GONE .... no not in my mouth i gave it away (it was a very emotional moment lol) no but i felt better when they were done eating it i would never see it again lol ..... thats a good stepping stone in my journey thank you

Victory over the cake!! Good work!!