Replies

• crowed1993
    crowed1993 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • EmbeeKay
    EmbeeKay Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'd love more friends! I am 28 weeks pregnant with my fourth baby and will have about 25/30 pounds to lose at the end of this pregnancy in July. Trying to stay on top of my calorie consumption and trying to stay diligent with workouts to make that as smooth a road as possible!
  • tiffanybrooks530
    tiffanybrooks530 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm a new mom, but been on a weight roller coaster my whole adult life, topped 215 when I gave birth in March. Been off​ mfp for a year, now im down to 188 & my goal is 150lbs. Since I'm breast feeding I read I should not go below 1800 calories, has any one else heard that? Feel free to add me :)
  • Tryckster14
    Tryckster14 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm almost 3 weeks postpartum and breastfeeding. Previous to pregnancy I was 254, already overweight. I got up to 268 during pregnancy and now I'm 244. I hope to keep losing weight, my first minigoal is 220 lbs. Texas mother of 3 girls and a 2 week old boy. Add me :-)
  • Tryckster14
    Tryckster14 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm a new mom, but been on a weight roller coaster my whole adult life, topped 215 when I gave birth in March. Been off​ mfp for a year, now im down to 188 & my goal is 150lbs. Since I'm breast feeding I read I should not go below 1800 calories, has any one else heard that? Feel free to add me :)

Yeah I'm reading we gotta eat more cause we burn calories while breastfeeding, I'm losing weight bc of breastfeeding.
  • nrbutton
    nrbutton Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm here :)

225 lbs when I gave birth February 27th to a 10 lb baby girl

I'm 7 weeks 3 days postpartum

Current weight 172.8
    Pre-pregnancy weight 139
    Goal weight 130

Feel free to add me
  • taypop5
    taypop5 Posts: 41 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Feel free to add me

5'6ft goal is 130lbs. Cw is 157lbs. Was 186lbs at 41wks pregnant. 147lbs prior to pregnancy.
    C section..6 wks pp.
    Active and learning to manage within a calorie budget!! My new digital scale arrives tomorrow or Monday
  • RemakingJia
    RemakingJia Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm 10 weeks PP. Had my baby via C section. Also had a resuturing after few days of C section. So i'm severely impaired in terms of workout selection. My doctor just cleared me for low impact exercises. I was 192lbs before delivery, now i'm 172lbs. My ultimate goal is 132lbs. Feel free to add me.

• Rmfowler1990
    Rmfowler1990 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

7 weeks post partum to a beautiful little boy (my first). I gained about 25 lbs during pregnancy but I was higher than I wanted to be when I got pregnant.

I've lost about 8 lbs since birth and am looking to lose 25+.

I'd love more breastfeeding and post partum mommies!
  • JCLewis7
    JCLewis7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me too, and if there's a group I'd love to join (not sure how it all works).
    I'm 10 weeks post partum and breastfeeding. I gained 50 lbs indulging my way through pregnancy for the second time in 3 years and am now at 180 lbs. My goal is 140, and I was at about 150 pre pregnancy.
    I'm curious how you all work breastfeeding into mfp. I add 500 calories per day as cardiovascular exercise, but for the first week of using the app I mistakenly upped my goal by 500 as well as adding the exercise, oops! Made it easy to stay under for that week though!
    And congratulations to everyone for your babies. There's no better reason to have weight to lose, right?
  • SafioraLinnea
    SafioraLinnea Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I'm here too. My daughter is five months old.

I was 227lbs when she was born (213lbs prepregnancy) and in the first 2 months I lost 40 pounds. Easily. I did no exercise, ate whatever I wanted, breastfed my baby, and the pounds melted off. It freaked me out because I have fought the weight loss battle for years with excercise and portion control and I was literally sitting in a chair or sleeping 24/7 and losing weight crazy fast. I used to say that pregnancy and breastfeeding is the best weight loss strategy I have ever experienced.

Things have really slowed down for weight loss since March to about 0.5lbs lost weekly. I'm much more comfy with that.

As far as including breastfeeding there are a few ways you can do it but only pick one or it will sabotage your progress! You can add breastfeeding as an "exercise" daily, or you can add it daily into your actual food diary as a negative calorie amount, or you can simply adjust your goal calories to naturally include nursing.

I choose to set my own calorie goal and add 400 extra calories to my total personal goal to account for my daughter's needs. (2100 calories is the amount of calories I set to eat daily for a 0.5lb weekly loss) It isn't perfect but I'm happy with a slower loss currently.

Feel free to add me as a friend. When I remember to log my food I log honestly, so if you can't stand seeing an occasional ice cream sandwich or the same lunchtime salad six days in a row I won't take it personally.
  • BrookeRunningMom
    BrookeRunningMom Posts: 156 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Add me :) im a mom of a three year old and 1 year old !!! <3 I was 130 before my first pregnancys and went up to 183 lbs then was 170ish before having my second now 14 months post partum an 115lbs & im 5 3 btw
  • jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Post partum also looking to lose
  • _MissBrie
    _MissBrie Posts: 114 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hi! Four months post delivery with my fourth child! I haven't lost even a single pound yet. With breastfeeding the weight just isn't going anywhere no matter how hard I try. I have about 20 lbs to lose to get back to my prepregnancy weight of 118.
  • 10_out_of_10
    10_out_of_10 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 7 months PP. I would like to lose 32lbs by the end of the year. I'd love some mum friends that are also in a similar position. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • momandhercoffee
    momandhercoffee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi all! 6 months pp and I'd love some fellow mom friends! I love my girls, but I'm not in love with the mom body aftermath lol.
  • Ashleymarie4464
    Ashleymarie4464 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies! I'm a 29 yr old second time mom! Exclusively breastfeeding and looking to lose the remaining 40 pounds that I gained during pregnancy. I gained a total of 65 and my baby is now a month old. For two weeks now I have been eating roughly 1650 calories a day and it's had no negative impact on my milk supply. I have two weeks left until I'm cleared by my doctor for exercise due to my csection! Currently weigh 204, hoping to get my to my pre-pregnancy weight of 165. Looking for friends/motivation! Feel free to add me!
  • BethanyRuth
    BethanyRuth Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • believeandyoushallachieve
    Options
    Hey ladies! I am 6 weeks pp and looking for some friends who are also loosing baby weight! I am breast feeding . I gave birth weighing 168 i am down to 144 but looking to get to about 110! Please feel free to add me ! :)
  • Toria718
    Toria718 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Add me too. Just hit 4 months post partum. 2 sisters are getting married in the fall and I'm breast feeding so i have to keep myself in check lol. I was 185 8 weeks ago but lack of sleep, stress, and inaccurate logging/not caring had me gain 10 lbs. All those calories were delicious but definitely over indulged. Ultimate goal is to be 135 but by sept 1 I'd like to be at 160-165.