Female Friends :))

Sooooo...
I honestly can't stand half of the messages I'm getting from guys. I have a boyfriend and I'm nooooooottttt trying to flirt with some crazies.
Any girls want to be friends??

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Sooooo...
    I honestly can't stand half of the messages I'm getting from guys. I have a boyfriend and I'm nooooooottttt trying to flirt with some crazies.

Is the other half from the attractive ones?
  • cyranda63
    cyranda63 Posts: 614 Member
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Sooooo...

Is the other half from the attractive ones?

pwned
  • teenytinyprincesspea
    teenytinyprincesspea Posts: 33 Member
    I said the messages i'm getting are awful?? I never said every guy ever was terrible, i said the ones deciding to contact me are. No doubt there are some genuinely supportive dudes on here, but the ones that are messaging me are creepy.
  • teenytinyprincesspea
    Also °conceited
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    I said the messages i'm getting are awful?? I never said every guy ever was terrible, i said the ones deciding to contact me are. No doubt there are some genuinely supportive dudes on here, but the ones that are messaging me are creepy.

We all get those. Just tell them to *kitten* off and keep doing you boo.
  • Timshel_
    Meh. You will not find much quarter in the Chit Chat area, but plenty of shenanigans and tomfoolery. If you REALLY want fitness friends head upward to the fitness related forums and canvas them.
  • Timshel_
    Can I flirt with you though?

You make me wish I was female.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    '' creepy " really is a relative term, now isn't it?
  • teenytinyprincesspea
    That actually helps, thank you Tim :)
  • teenytinyprincesspea
    Also, browneyed is precious. Thanks babe.
  • Motorsheen
    Meh. You will not find much quarter in the Chit Chat area, but plenty of shenanigans and tomfoolery. If you REALLY want fitness friends head upward to the fitness related forums and canvas them.

oh...... those people.
  • cyranda63
    cyranda63 Posts: 614 Member

I actually got a pervy message, then I put up my picture :) Just iggy them hun.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member

Welcome.

Just to clarify though, I am creepy and would only be supportive in hopes of eventually manipulating you for risque photos.

Just sayin.

He speaks the truth. LOL :wink:
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member

Welcome.

Just to clarify though, I am creepy and would only be supportive in hopes of eventually manipulating you for risque photos.

Just sayin.

Some guys just make us all look bad. lol
  • Motorsheen
    cyranda63 wrote: »

I actually got a pervy message, then I put up my picture :) Just iggy them hun.

the only messages I get are about french toast and running shoes....

it requires a lot of imagination and life experiences to turn them into something filthy; I do my best.