What are you really terrible at but love doing anyway?

Options
_John_
_John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
I'm going to go ahead and claim the answer of sex so nobody can feel all witty by answering that.

Replies

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Well, UT loves to play football but...
  • Dazzler21
    Dazzler21 Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    I'm not really awful at anything that I Love.
  • _John_
    Options
    Well, Baylor is in the tank, so maybe you guys have a chance of being one of the better Big XII teams in Texas again...

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I don't think I love doing anything I'm terrible at. Come to think of it, I'm not terrible at anything. ;)
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    I love playing golf, but my game is pretty bad...
  • SoulRadiation
    SoulRadiation Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Ninja Gaiden
  • _John_
    Options
    Ninja Gaiden

I forgot which stage it is, but there's a jump I've never completed...
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Life

*shrug
  • SoulRadiation
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »
    Ninja Gaiden

I somewhat recently started playing these games again after getting the 'classic NES'...that's a hard game!

I can't get past level 2 and keep going back to zelda.

• _John_
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »
    Ninja Gaiden

I somewhat recently started playing these games again after getting the 'classic NES'...that's a hard game!

I can't get past level 2 and keep going back to zelda.
    back in the day Nintendo Power made it look awesome, but that game was HARD.

Actually I think the answer was that there was a guy on a platform that was a glitch. You walk back after seeing him and he goes away. Didn't know this as a kid.

We tried to get one of those and never could find one. I'm not paying Ebay prices though...
  • SoulRadiation
    Options
    I think I got lucky and just happened to get one on the day it became available to order...just, for whatever reason I was thinking about one and was ready to make the purchase...but, they obviously didn't have the supply. I still haven't figured out why...they could have made double their profits if not more...if they only made more units.

However, and I don't know how familiar with computers you are...but...you can now get these very small form factor computers which will sit next to your TV and plug into it's HMDI. There are Nintendo emulators out there (and Super NES, and the rest of them...arcade games...all of it) which you can download to your PC, and...if you actually own a physical copy of the game, my understanding is that it's perfectly legal to get a digital copy to run on this emulator.

So, without a 'classic NES' you could get the same thing on a computer you buy for that custom purpose. It could be a little bit of legwork, but anybody could legally do it in order to reinstate their NES collection from days of old.
  • PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I love singing and dancing, but can't say I'm the best at it. I do it anyway!
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I think I'm terrible at singing. But other people like hearing me sing. And I like doing it, sucking or not.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Singing and dancing. Unless alcohol is involved, I will never sing or dance with an audience, but I put my headphones on and sing and dance around my house every single day.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Sex
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Singing