non exercise day?

Options
Just wondering what everyone thinks ?
I'm in a dilema weekends are usually my worst time for eating rubbish, so plan was to exercise lots to bulid up some cals to have a treat or a lazy day not much exercise and be strict i want to do both lol but really want to get through today doing well help help help

Replies

• ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    exercising to make up for eating bad will not help you loose weight. You will either stay the same or gain weight. Try to set up exercise on the weekend to exercise not because you plan on eating crap all weekend.Also try setting up a eating schedule for your weekends and try to stick to it
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I work out the most on weekends so I can eat more. Not necessarily bad food, but just more since I'm home most of the day and I think it works out beautifully!
    On the flip side, I don't exercise on Mondays and it's tough only eating 1200 calories :(
  • lauram1153
    lauram1153 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    thats what i meant not sitting binging just having those few more cals to play with i haven't used my exercise cals before yesterday. and even then i only used about 200 of them just having a struggle today