Help an old lady out...

Options

Replies

• canary_girl
    canary_girl Posts: 366 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    No really. Who's up for a good ol' catfish?

You're trying to get people to trap him? Sounds real healthy.

Yes. Super heathy in every single way.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Kik is just the new Playboy mags hidden in a Hush Puppies shoe box. Don't even worry about it!

Respect til the end

respect-thumb.jpg
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Healthier than hiring prostitutes for 'lap dances' at any rate.
  • canary_girl
    Options
    Can't you catfish him yourself? Just an idea

I could.
  • canary_girl
    Options
    Working on that.
  • canary_girl
    Options
    Can't you catfish him yourself? Just an idea

And wouldn't if be funnier as a fieldtrip?
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    If he was with a call girl, you might want to visit your own family practice physician or provider.

Not to speculate... however, if he did this once, there might be a history of similar behavior. With that behavior, there could be ramifications that affect both of you. (scary, huh?)

Straight up, you need to take good care of yourself on every front; that is, physically, emotionally, financially & spiritually.

I wish you well.

Just when I think I have you all figured out.
  • Wearedoingthis
    Wearedoingthis Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Kik isn't just for hooking up. People with limited text on their phones use it. If you have friends or family in another country it's free to text them. Teenagers or anyone really with phones that don't have phone service can use Kik on wifi alone.

My whole family has it to save on texting charges.

Sorry about your situation. Your husband might be using it to contact another woman considering his past behavior, though. Kik is anonymous so you can give your Kik out to online friends or others you don't know well enough to hand over your phone number.
  • canary_girl
    Options
    I wouldn't bother doing that you might get chatting to him and before you know it you'll be falling in love with him all over again, if his chat is good :wink:

Lol
  • canary_girl
    Options
    If he was with a call girl, you might want to visit your own family practice physician or provider.

Not to speculate... however, if he did this once, there might be a history of similar behavior. With that behavior, there could be ramifications that affect both of you. (scary, huh?)

Straight up, you need to take good care of yourself on every front; that is, physically, emotionally, financially & spiritually.

I wish you well.

I did get tested. Thanks tho...
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

I wish you well.

That's good.

I once had a blood & urine test; I studied for an entire week beforehand.

.... it's a good thing the doctor graded on the curve.
  • canary_girl
    Options

I wish you well.

That's good.

I once had a blood & urine test; I studied for an entire week beforehand.

.... it's a good thing the doctor graded on the curve.

Lol.

Alsi super funny to ask your family practitioner to test you because your dh hired a prostitute.

Fun times.
  • canary_girl
    Options
    If you're already getting divorced because of the prostitute thing why are you torturing yourself over Kik?

Fun???

Injury to insult???

You pick
  • canary_girl
    Options
    A friend is willing to help catfish.

I know it's wrong to be giddy, but can't help myself.
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    Check online dating sites also. Lots of married men on there. He may be on one. OK Cupid, Plenty of Fish, Tinder and whatever else is popular in your area.

Don't forget MarriedSingles.com.