Help an old lady out...

Options

Replies

• Whit_88
    Whit_88 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Can't you catfish him yourself? Just an idea

was just thinking this ... why bring someone else into this s**t lol just do it yourself
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @canary_girl it'd be better to hire a private investigator instead, if you participate in revenge you might not gain much via; the divorce! Especially if the judge has, any reason to; sympathize with your husband because of your actions! There's a difference between, collecting evidence which; a professional PI does & committing malice which, you're planning; to do! This behavior might, also be; criminal by violating stalking, harassment, not to mention federal internet laws which'll result in over a year imprisonment for; federal crimes!
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    I miss the good old days when men just picked up a drunk young thing with daddy issues at the bar while away on a 'business trip' and their wives boinked the pool guy. It's all so complicated now :disappointed:

That still happens too

Old fashioned people

I don't consider it old fashion so much as I just like that thing the pool boy does with his mouth

It's pool person now, thank you very much

As long as the pool person brings the right equipment for the job.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,497 Member
    Options
    I miss the good old days when men just picked up a drunk young thing with daddy issues at the bar while away on a 'business trip' and their wives boinked the pool guy. It's all so complicated now :disappointed:

That still happens too

So.... Your swimming pool; I'll be by Wednesday afternoon to check-out your skimmer baskets.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I think I need to get a pool.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

That still happens too

So.... Your swimming pool; I'll be by Wednesday afternoon to check-out your skimmer baskets.

Oh good. They've gotten so dirty.

I'll be that dude in the corner of the yard with a rake

I will be in the garden with a hoe.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,497 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I think I need to get a pool.

we have one, it's a lot of work but necessary.

.......... keeping it filled with chocolate pudding is a challenge in July / August
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Is Kik just to hook up, just found hubby's account on kik.

here if u need someone to talk to OP-

zTmXzCK.gif

Oh T! Every time I see this gif I think of you!
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I like that idea, you know, in the garden and with the hoes
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    We're about to divorce. This could be helpful. Anyone want to catfish an *kitten*?

Think he wants to see my dingus?