I just binged and ate a total of 4100 calories today. Will I die?

Options
I ate tons of sugary foods including cookies, cupcakes and chocolate. I counted and it's all approximately 4100 calories for the whole day. I feel a little out of breath and my heart is pounding. I'm 21, 5'4 and 115 pounds. Will my stomach rupture? I finished eating about 2 hours ago. HELP!?

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,943 Member
    Options
    You'll be fine.

And yes, some day you'll die. If you really think you're in danger, get to a hospital.

:-|
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Most likely you'll feel like crap for a while, digest, and continue living until eventually yes, you'll die. But unlikely tonight.
  • amtyrell
    amtyrell Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Relax, drink a glass of water and take a walk around the block you will be fine
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    Everybody dies, sooner or later.

Want a tulip?
  • burdensomebandit
    burdensomebandit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Everybody dies, sooner or later.

Want a tulip?

I know, but do you think I'll die today or tomorrow because I feel like death after eating the amount of sugar I did today?

And yes, a tulip would be nice indeed
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    Probably not FROM the sugar. But if it made you feel this bad, learn from that experience and eat a more enjoyable amount next time:)
  • Luna3386
    Luna3386 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I always try to remember this feeling for the next time I want to binge.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    On Thanksgiving, I can put away a serious amount of food. I'm still here.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    If 4100 calories could kill you then restaurants like cheese cake factory and claim jumper would be convicted murderers.

Yep, there would be paramedics lining up outside.
  • shaneozouf
    shaneozouf Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add you as a friend, because I need to be friends with me :/
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I once ate so much in a day (bfast & lunch out w family, dessert, party that night, & alcohol) I didn't see how I make it til morning without a hospital & briefly considered it would be ok if my belly revolted & vomited bc I'd feel better. But I have a fear of vomiting & haven't done it since I had the flu in 2002, & hadn't for at least a decade before... Rolaids. Lots of them helped. And I won't eat like that ever again
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    Next time you shouldn't count when you're going nuts with food. What you don't know doesn't kill you.
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Next time you shouldn't count when you're going nuts with food. What you don't know doesn't kill you.

Totally agree here. I just record a generic 3,000 calories for the day and move on. Like I will be doing for yesterday. Started off well, but ended up with fried chicken and a huge bag of M&Ms for dinner. At least I didn't swirl it all down with a bottle of wine -- although I did have the corkscrew out, and I was seriously tempted to do a total f-k it and just accept the binge for what it was!
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,360 Member
    Options
    How old are you OP?
  • iofred
    iofred Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    maybe die of shame ... but you are still posting it, so it might be pride
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I think I got close to that daily in my late teens early 20s. Heck often "lunch" was a quart of milk and Little Debbie Swiss Rolls-- because cheap. About $1.60 all told. Kind of my version of RC and Moonpie, heh.