New Profile, New Friends?!

2»

Replies

• jessicagreen1828
    jessicagreen1828 Posts: 133 Member
    You can do it! Persistence is the key
  • SaraMA1
    SaraMA1 Posts: 410 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. I could use supportive friends!
  • llysak
    llysak Posts: 9 Member
    Hey! Just looking for contacts to help motivate each other in weight loss! I'm a mom of 2 boys and registered nurse with a crazy schedule. Trying to lose the 30 lbs I've gained over the past 10 years.
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Add me!
  • shaneozouf
    shaneozouf Posts: 59 Member
    llysak wrote: »
    Hey! Just looking for contacts to help motivate each other in weight loss! I'm a mom of 2 boys and registered nurse with a crazy schedule. Trying to lose the 30 lbs I've gained over the past 10 years.

I thought that said unregistered
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Theo166 wrote: »
    elisibethp wrote: »
    Hey everybody! I recently had to delete my old profile due to technical issues, and lost most of my friends! On the bright side, most were inactive anyway and now I can start fresh. I've been off and on using MFP for awhile, but I've recently gained some weight back and lost a lot of motivation. So I'm back on the wagon now, tracking all my food and being mindful of what I consume. I'd love some new friends, so please feel free to add me or comment and I'll add you!

Just a tip - if you are seeking new friends, replace the 'crazy eyes' photo

4a197fe5a934e2b11cdbd83c0738b666_im-not-crazy-look-at-my-eyes-meme-crazy-eyes_600-444.jpeg

Idk...She looks...interesting
  • pili90
    pili90 Posts: 302 Member
    Hey! I was on and off for years until I found something that works for me. I'd love to support you on your journey :)
  • lazygingerbread
    lazygingerbread Posts: 12 Member
    I am also looking for friends!

I used to have a profile with friends a couple of years ago but when I started logging again back in January I decided to create a new profile from scratch. I didn't want to add friends at the time (in case anyone I knew found me) but now I've changed my mind.

So any nice, supportive people please add me!
  • ashley122468
    ashley122468 Posts: 2 Member
    Add me:)
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • Zenlady46
    Zenlady46 Posts: 20 Member
    You can add me as well,and anyone else looking for a supportive friend can add me too :)
  • mgleone
    mgleone Posts: 5 Member
    Feel free to add me! I'm recently back and could use some connections!