Add me!!
  • iloveturnipgreens
    iloveturnipgreens Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    42 here! You can add me as well
  • shonat11
    shonat11 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm 48 and would love to find some friends to help keep each other on track . I've just started using MFP again - I intend to get healthy for good this time ! Good luck to you all and I'd love to hear from you.
    Shonat, France
  • jason3105
    jason3105 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    40...anyone can add.
  • goolhc
    goolhc Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi i am 45, my goal is to loose 40lbs for the end of the year. Feel free to add me
  • vincema01
    vincema01 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hi .. 47 feel free to add ..
  • Flaming25
    Flaming25 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I know I know it's hard to believe *cough* I'm 41 and getting addicted to MFP so please by all means add me if you wish.
  • Keepgoing2017
    Keepgoing2017 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (anyone is welcome to), I'm 45 and have lost 70 pounds in the past year but have been at a plateau the past couple of months, I have lost less than 10 pounds since January, very frustrating. I go to the gym 6 days a week where I do strength training and cardio, I am now looking at a major change up to what I eat as what I'm doing doesn't seem to be working anymore. Having some friends on here might help!
  • shonat11
    shonat11 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hi, sounds like you've done really well so far . I think reaching a plateau is common and, hopefully, if you keep going as you are , you should start losing again soon. Good luck and keep me posted, Shona
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,784 Member
    Options
    42 here.....add me. Daily logger & very active here....can always use friends that motivate & encourage!!!
  • Fit2B135
    Fit2B135 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    46 Please add me.
  • calicogem1
    calicogem1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I turned 40 in June. You can add me too!
  • dfeyes3
    dfeyes3 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello- I'm almost 50 and I'm really good at maintaining my weight for the last 10 years! Unfortunately that weight is 50 pounds heavier than my weight in all of the previous years:/ I've been pretty consistent with using MFP for about 5 years, now. I lose weight sooooo slowly. I lost 12 pounds over 9 months a year ago and then gained it back in 6 weeks. I recently (re)-started exercising 3 times a week minimum and I drink juice/smoothies for 2 of my meals per day. That has lost me 5 lbs. I'm feeling optimistic and I won't give up!
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Turned 43 in March, feel free to add me!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    I'm over 40... could use support from like-minded, goal getters 40+ who understand how hard the journey is!
  • FrendliiGost
    FrendliiGost Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 plus too... :) . Really looking for someone to push me hard ..
  • IronDogJourney
    IronDogJourney Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I fall into this category and I'm cool as hell. ;)
  • Maxi7189
    Maxi7189 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 46 and would love to have & need friends for support!!