Fitness DVDS

Options
Hiya, I am looking for a tough but good fitness DVD to start...any sugestions would be be great finishing up JM BFBM thank you

Replies

• Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    Check out fitnessblender.com. chose workouts that are level 4 or 5
    Good luck
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Insanity!
  • Hungry_Shopgirl
    Hungry_Shopgirl Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Good luck

Double that. You can do their videos for free or buy one of their 4-8 week plans where they organize it all out for you day by day, 5 workouts a week plus an optional stretch/flexibility day. I absolutely love it.
  • Mummatobe24
    Mummatobe24 Posts: 27 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Good luck

Thank you will look into this
  • Mummatobe24
    Options
    Insanity!

Thank you I have insanity not sure I am ready for it I am a big girl...I have T25 though didn't get great results weight loss wise with it so didn't think about doing it

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Insanity!

Thank you I have insanity not sure I am ready for it I am a big girl...I have T25 though didn't get great results weight loss wise with it so didn't think about doing it

That's down to your calories, not the workout.
  • Mummatobe24
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    If you have 60 minutes for your workout, I highly recommend the original P90X. If not, P90X3 is great because it's 30 min from warm up to cool down. I have both and love the strength training vids. I did do the Plyo from the original, but for P90X3 I just use it for the strength training, I don't do the cardio vids.

I have heard really good things about p90x going to give t25 a go first then see where I go from there..thank you for other suggestion though

• Mummatobe24
    Options
    If you have 60 minutes for your workout, I highly recommend the original P90X. If not, P90X3 is great because it's 30 min from warm up to cool down. I have both and love the strength training vids. I did do the Plyo from the original, but for P90X3 I just use it for the strength training, I don't do the cardio vids.

I have heard really good things about p90x going to give t25 a go first then see where I go from there..thank you for other suggestion though

I'm a lifter, not a cardio person so P90X works well for me to change things up. A lot of people say Tony Horton gets on their nerves, but he entertains me for some reason. lol Good luck with T25! :)

I would love to lift weight ps rather than cardio but I really have no clue how to start I know the obvious is pick up a weight...what I mean is like form ect
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    I second Insanity!

If you're in the US you can check out Les Mills On Demand. You can do a bunch of their workout "classes" at home. It's available in a few other countries but I can't remember which ones. (I do know it's not available in Canada :disappointed: )