Any new moms?

Options
Hi there: I am a new mom to a baby girl who is now 4 months. Just wondering if there are any other moms on here with babies around this age? I am trying to get down to the weight I always wanted :laugh:

Replies

• helkat922
    helkat922 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hi there: I am a new mom to a baby girl who is now 4 months. Just wondering if there are any other moms on here with babies around this age? I am trying to get down to the weight I always wanted :laugh:
  • eammarx
    Options
    Congrats on your new baby!

Awe it is such a great age. I still feel like a new mom but my son was born in 2007, so he is almost 2 years old and I have not lost a pound since he was born. I actually GAINED weight since he was born. Its great you are getting started so early.

Good luck to you mama!
    :flowerforyou:
  • TessaL221
    TessaL221 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    My little girl is 4 1/2 months.
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    My little boy is 3 months old, I started NYD when he was 10 weeks. Are you still feeding too? I am, and you can see in amonh I've lost all the baby weight, now working on being properly 'slim' :bigsmile:
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I joined to drop baby weight, but I'm finding that this site may actually help me lose past that. Especially since I weighed this morning and have just hit my pre-pregnancy weight:bigsmile: So excited! So I guess now I'm heading for my Pre-Marriage weight.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site, if you don't already. I love it here, everyone is really nice, supportive and helpful. This site is so motivational. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    I am still pretty new here. I am also a mom but my son is 5 years old. It seems like just yesterday he was 4 months old.