What's your favorite vegan smoothie ?

Options
(:

Replies

• rebeccakathleenbuckley
    Options
    2 frozen bananas, 2 pitted dates, 1 scoop of chocolate vegan protein powder, 2 tablespoons of PB2, and almond or coconut milk! I like to make it a little thicker and have it as more of a smoothie bowl or nice cream and I love to top it with some raw oats for a little more bulk, shredded coconut, and cacao nibs
  • kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Pure grass :lol: and yours?
  • lovely_cienna
    lovely_cienna Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    2 frozen bananas, 2 pitted dates, 1 scoop of chocolate vegan protein powder, 2 tablespoons of PB2, and almond or coconut milk! I like to make it a little thicker and have it as more of a smoothie bowl or nice cream and I love to top it with some raw oats for a little more bulk, shredded coconut, and cacao nibs

I'll definitely try! Thanks
  • alechua
    alechua Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    1 frozen banana or mango, 6 pitted dates, greens (lettuce or spinach), 1/2 cucumber, 1/2 cup soy milk, 1/2 cup water, ice cubes, ginger :wink:
  • caitlinj406
    caitlinj406 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    1 banana, 1/2 cup soy milk, 1 scoop vanilla or chocolate protein powder, a tablespoon almond butter (opt.) - blend all that and add frozen berries (probably 1 cup, I just sorta dump it in), and enough water to get it all going. If I have spinach I might add a handful of that too. Lately I had a cherry berry blend so I used chocolate protein powder and a tbsp cocoa powder for the best chococherry smoothie. I hate that I work super early in the morning so I can't turn on the blender and make one every day, but then I have something more to look forward to on the weekend.
  • stacychica
    stacychica Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Vegan cafe latte Shakeology!! Healthiest meal of the day!!
  • cozytimes
    cozytimes Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    - vegan protein powders

- banana with pb2 and almond milk

- pb2 with spinach and almond milk