diary sharing

Options
Just a question....Does anyone feel like diary sharing keeps them more in check with the diet/healthy eating? Also if you don't share your food diary, what's the reason behind it? Just curious how others feel about it?

Replies

• mkkhoza1
    mkkhoza1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    For me, I feel like sharing my diary is good for me. It just ups the ante on accountability which I like. I only have like 4 friends currently and 3 of them share their food diaries. I appreciate it when others do as well. How about you?
  • SciWhiz
    SciWhiz Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to my friends. Knowing that any of them can look at it keeps me motivated to eat well.
  • mkkhoza1
    mkkhoza1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    SciWhiz wrote: »
    My diary is open to my friends. Knowing that any of them can look at it keeps me motivated to eat well.

Well said. That's what I meant to say...haha :)
  • JdyWilde
    JdyWilde Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think it helps me and makes me feel better knowing I'm doing well like everyone else. Part of what keeps me motivated. Plus I know I need to add exercise into the equation and when I see others logging it in, it makes me want to keep up lol
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    I keep mine open because Idgaf what other people think of what I eat.
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    I keep mine open because Idgaf what other people think of what I eat.

^^^^ This
  • projectalice13
    projectalice13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Mine's open to my friends. This week it's looked pretty terrible, but ya, definitely I'm more motivated by seeing other people doing really well with it. It makes me start each day, at least, with the right mindset. Feel free to add me.
  • BroooklynZooo
    BroooklynZooo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I never care about food that people see, but if I drink too much it's super embarrassing so it really requires me to fess up and keep track of my alcohol