Hydroxycut

Options
I'm curious about hydroxycut.. anyone used it? If you did, did you like it or hate it ? Any help with weight loss ?

Replies

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    It doesn't work.
  • BeauNash
    BeauNash Posts: 103 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
  • kknight899
    kknight899 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I recommend tearexx, if your diets on point this gives you energy and i feel like its an extra boost to pushing yourself to burn a little extra during your workouts
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    kknight899 wrote: »
    I recommend tearexx, if your diets on point this gives you energy and i feel like its an extra boost to pushing yourself to burn a little extra during your workouts

moringa oleifera, caffeine, rhodiola rosea, ginseng, yerba mate, l-carnitine, yohimbe extract, synephrine hcl, quercetin, raspberry ketones, green coffee bean extract, and green tea extract.

So, basically, the same old crap that's in all the other nonsense "fat burners." Just buy caffeine pills if you want caffeine.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

moringa oleifera, caffeine, rhodiola rosea, ginseng, yerba mate, l-carnitine, yohimbe extract, synephrine hcl, quercetin, raspberry ketones, green coffee bean extract, and green tea extract.

So, basically, the same old crap that's in all the other nonsense "fat burners." Just buy caffeine pills if you want caffeine.

That sounds like somebody binge watched Dr. Oz episodes and threw all the woo he's ever endorsed into one formula. :D

OP, there's only one thing you need to know about "fat burners" - if it's legal, it doesn't work; if it works, it's not legal.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    AnvilHead wrote: »

That sounds like somebody binge watched Dr. Oz episodes and threw all the woo he's endorsed into one formula. :D

:laugh: