How Much Water Do You Drink Per Day?

Options
2»

Replies

• imjustpeachiekeen
    imjustpeachiekeen Posts: 11 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I try and stick to half my body weight or more. I do notice that I feel much better when I'm doing that. I had a trainer for a while and he told me that the amount of water you drink a day isn't half as important as the consistency. He said that the important thing was to drink the same amount every day.

I don't count my coffee into my water, but drink mainly water for the remainder of the day. If I do go out I will sometimes get iced tea and I do count that.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    filbo132 wrote: »
    earlnabby wrote: »
    Time to trot out my favorite graphic:

scouts.jpg

You forgot the chart about when you take multivitamins...it becomes flashy green lol

Or the beets which makes it purplish red.
  • khorshidnaz16
    khorshidnaz16 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I drink 8 glass of water every day.
  • cozytimes
    cozytimes Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    i drink when i'm thirsty and don't track it.
    i've never not liked water so drinking it isn't a problem for me.
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I don't track it or try to meet some arbitrary amount but with a history of kidney stones, I stay well hydrated. Typically that is at least a gallon a day and can be much more in the summer.
  • whatlunasaid
    whatlunasaid Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I can chug a liter of water in a minute. I also drink lots of coffee, tea, and flavored sparkling water.

...I pee a lot.
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    My doc yelled at me for giving myself hyponatremia by drinking too much. Cut me off at 12 cups of fluid a day, unless it's hot or I am hiking hard.

Down 140lbs: My story.