50lbs gone..be aware.. PICS

Options
123Jude
123Jude Posts: 56 Member
Hiya, not posted much on the boards but i thought i would share my poor photography, and half naked photos of my progress so far!! and my boyfriend is sat right here with me making me do this, as i am not computer literate, and he says hes proud :) (very cute...)

i started this whole healthy eating thing around the end of January, and its the best decision i ever made, especially now i have found a new addiction; not food, but SHOPPING!! i eat what i want, in moderation, obviously not cakes and crisp and chocolate everyday, but i want a bag of maltesers, i will have one !!

so anyway, hope this motivates others, if not just myself, and hopefully i will be able to post my final ones near Christmas, so fingers crossed i can get through the last 30lbs hurdle.

Thankyou !!

fronts...

fronts.jpg

sides...

sides.jpg

i actually look pregnant on the first pic!!

Replies

• SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    well done chick, you can see a huge difference :)
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!!
  • 123Jude
    123Jude Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    oops...the ende pics didnt work, so here they are...told u i wasnt good with computer stuff!!

thankyou x

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg
  • heatherlee33
    heatherlee33 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Awesome for you! You look great and I think what you've done is an awesome accomplishment! Hooray for you, keep it up!
  • atucker0821
    atucker0821 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    you are one brave soul chick...lol...i would never have the guts for that photography...not even for myself! but i applaud you with a standing ovation! you can see such a difference! thanks for the motivation!
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Congrats....keep up the great work!
  • DanaLynnMN
    DanaLynnMN Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You've done GREAT!!! You have a lot to be proud of!!
    Keep up the good work and know that you are an inspiration!!
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,672 Member
    Options
    Suuuuch a major difference! You've done brilliantly! :drinker:
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    You are looking fantastic! Way to go! Also, love the underwear. ow oww
  • SusanneWhittington
    SusanneWhittington Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    fantastic job, you look great! And I love your mentality about Maltesers, well , yes they are just too good to be left out of your life :) But you put them in your life without hurting your healthy lifestyle, you are absolutely on the right road!!! Way to go!
  • seriousaboutlife
    seriousaboutlife Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!! Keep up the great attitude!
  • watrmlon
    watrmlon Posts: 34
    Options
    Your doing fantastic!!
  • redmamaroo
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!! You look terrific!
  • Pudgemuffin1
    Pudgemuffin1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look awesome that is sooo great thank you for the pics that took alot of courage to do I just started here and I actually look like your initial pic maybe a little bigger soo that is soo inspirational to see it can be done you look great thanks for the encouragement!!
  • cass89
    cass89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    you're looking great!! keep it up!
  • SuzanneRogers
    SuzanneRogers Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Congrats on losing 50 lbs.. You look great. Keep of the great work. Watchout 2012 you will be smokin.
  • fittertanme
    fittertanme Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    hi there. well love the pic's it just go's to show that if you put your mind to it you can do it and yes you may slip at times but tthats life so hang in there you can do it. and if you want to lose more then stop shopping and you will save lots and make your boyfriend more happy lol but dont for get we are here if you need us all you have to do is ASK as some dont.
    feel free to add me as your friend
  • nina1968
    nina1968 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    :Keep up the great work. You look great. The payoff is amazing in the end.:smile:
  • Pudgemuffin1
    Pudgemuffin1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Just saw the latest pics not only do you look great but i noticed your underwear is really hot too shows you feel better about yourself and that is great I hope to get there one day too !!
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    Great Job.....Keep going you are doing fantastic
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!