UK Thread

2»

Replies

• Alexandra_Faller
    Alexandra_Faller Posts: 25 Member
    Hello I'm alexandra and I'm originally from s.wales but after a lot of moving around the world I now live in Wiltshire.
    I've lost 20lbs so far this year using weight watchers but I didn't enjoy the overly priced classes and I was becoming obsessed wth points.
    I've had this app for years and never bothered learning to use it properly until today when after putting half a stone I'd lost back on I realised I need to break my awful eating habits and learn about food for fuel than food for emotions :)
  • cat_monster
    cat_monster Posts: 51 Member
    Hello, everyone. I'm Dawn from Edinburgh. I've lost a stone and I have about a stone to lose but it's proving pretty hard to shift! My downfalls are beer and cheese. Always on the look out for new pals from the UK so feel free to add me )
  • Loug1983
    Loug1983 Posts: 89 Member
    Hi all, I'm Louise, also from Leeds, I've lost 2 and a half stone, have at least another 2 to go, maybe 3, I'll see how I feel when I get there!

I've been at this for 9 months, the last 4 not really making much progress, but I've finally started exercising and hoping that will get me back on track! This week I did my first Park Run and thoroughly recommend it to anyone who can get to one!
  • dondotwinks
    dondotwinks Posts: 93 Member
    Hi all i'm Donna from Leicestershire
    Been on my life style change for 9 years and its worked very well. Lost 4 stone in that time( on MFP a couple years) but been around the same weight now for 12 months(bar a few lbs) not really trying so going to push for the last 21lbs.
  • lilacfields
    lilacfields Posts: 13 Member
    Hello fellow UK MFP'ers
    I'm from Leicestershire/Notts border. I've committed to doing this seriously since Jan. this year and have got 2st off so far - have quite a lot more to lose as well. As well as being more proactive with making better food choices, I've also taken up walking - nothing too demanding, but regular and consistent, increasing distance and intensity. I'm enjoying things so far. It's great to hear from so many Brits. Wishing you all well.