DREAM TEAM RESULTS WEEK 2

Options
Good morning everyone - just checking in. I lost one pound this week, making it three so far. It's a little frustrating when I see people losing 3, 4 and even 6 pounds in one week, but I'll take the one pound. It coud be worse - I could have gained weight. Well, everybody have a good week.

Replies

• hopeitworks
    hopeitworks Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone - just checking in. I lost one pound this week, making it three so far. It's a little frustrating when I see people losing 3, 4 and even 6 pounds in one week, but I'll take the one pound. It coud be worse - I could have gained weight. Well, everybody have a good week.
  • hulfan
    hulfan Posts: 11 Member
    Options

Hey, well done, 1 pound is still good progress. You should be really pleased with yourself
  • hulfan
    hulfan Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well, my "official" weigh day is a Tuesday, but when I checked yesterday I had lost 1.5 pounds which I thought was good progress.........

.............BUT, then I went away for the weekend and ate/drank nearly 3 times my daily calorie allowance yesterday :blushing: . I haven't weighed today, but goodness knows what the scales will say on Tuesday (apart from Ouch!).
  • labamba
    labamba Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi

Well done on your weight loss. My weigh day is also a Tuesday and I have decided I need to stop weighing myself every other day as its affecting my mood :grumble:

I had a sneak weigh in on Sat and had lost a pound then a weigh in today and gained a pound and a half so going to be strict and do one a week!

I have been exercising alot doing fitness DVD's for an hour and also went for two brisk walks today and yesterday. I'm wishfully thinking my weight gain is due to muscle, :laugh:

Though I have gone in a notch on my belt today so that's got to be something good?

Hope everyone else has had a good weigh in this week.
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options

Hi all, I hope everyone had a good week!!!

I lost one pound....so I know what you mean about being frustrated when you see others with much higher loses. I tell myself the same thing: that I haven't gained and although it may take awhile I will get there. That's why this site is so great because you can always find someone who is having the same struggles as you :bigsmile:

Go Dream Team Go :glasses:
  • evajessee
    Options
    Ok.... I'm here! I have had a nasty, nasty bout of the stomach bug and am finally back and checking in. Oh my Lord if I never get another stomach bug I will not miss it. I started to feel somewhat better on Saturday night then by yesterday I was back to my old self finally. I think I was starving from not hardly being able to eat at all for a couple of days. Yesterday we had the superbowl party with pizza, pop, and snacks to boot! Lo and behold I got on the scale this morning and sure enough, I'm sitting at 181 so I would be pushing to say I lost a pound this week! ugh!

I can feel your pain for the ones who said they feel depressed by dropping only one pound a week. Now granted I could be doing a TON more exercise and yes I should be, however, I am vigilant to stick to the 1200 calorie diet and eat very good, drink TONS of water a day and moderately clean house each day for 45 minutes to an hour and chase a 6 month old all day in her walker when I'm not packing her on my hip. It is SO frustrating to not see that scale moving that fast. Yesterday I did indulge but I have to admit its been the first time since I began several weeks ago.

Should I up my calories? Add more exercise? Back off the water? I can't wait til spring so I can get out and walk. It's raining here in Virginia and we're expecting 3 more solid days of snow! Yuck!
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    Don't get too down evajesse. :ohwell:

After having been so sick I wouldn't up your exercise just yet ( I think it would be too hard on your system. You want to be good and healthy, especially like you said you have to have the energy to run around after those kiddies). Keep the faith, it will happen :bigsmile: