Powders

Options
atky90
atky90 Posts: 8 Member
I use Amino X BCAA, Reflex Nutrition Protien, MYPROTEIN Fibre & Gold Standard PRE-Workout, what do you guys use

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Collagen hydrolysate, and rarely a small amount of unflavoured WPI.

I like food
  • atky90
    atky90 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    what sort of flour kommodevaran
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Myprotein whey concentrate, and occasionally a preworkout that's a combination of 2:1:1 BCAA (leucine, isoleucine, valine), 20g L-glutamine, and 200mg caffeine.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I use GNC 100% natural whey chocolate or vanilla (its sweetened with stevia which I like better than Ace k or aspartame)
    and to help with anabolic recovery I take GNC beyond raw precision BCAA. It's proved super effective for me and I love it.
  • ItsAllMental819
    ItsAllMental819 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I drink so much I use the stuff from Sam's Club. Muscle Tech Whey plus, it's 39$ for 6lbs. I also eat my protein but I take in 300g per day & usually split it between food & powder.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    atky90 wrote: »
    what sort of flour kommodevaran

I'm not kommodevaran, but I like King Arthur.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    For protein powder I don't use a lot, but Biochem is my favorite so far based on taste.
  • Katiebear_81
    Katiebear_81 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Either Vega performance protein or Muscle pharm protein (costco, LOL) - both have BCAA's, Vega electrolyte mix during workouts with creatine... and that's it. :)
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I always recommend PE Science for the taste and macros, I have tried so many and that's my favorite by a long shot.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    @atky90 What kind of fibre do you use from Myprotein? I would also love to know what exercise you're doing that burns 5-7k calories consistently.

The only powders i use are whey isolate from Myprotein, and collagen hydrolysate.