Thrive

Options
goofy0770
goofy0770 Posts: 1 Member
Has anyone tried Thrive? I have a friend who wants me to try it.

Replies

• Austex_Egger
    Austex_Egger Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Haven't tried it and never heard of it until now. Checking the website looks like a get rich quick, multi-marketing scheme. I bet the stuff is expensive. But hey, must be worth it as it promises being able to live a "premium lifestyle" :wink: The verbiage on web makes this sound like a huge crock of _____.
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Does she sell it?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I've a friend who swears by it and has lost lots of weight. Granted she also entered a really stressful time in her life so probably would have anyway
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

i've removed people from fb because of that *kitten*
  • Staceygram
    Staceygram Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Lol...and I see Thrive and think of the freeze dried foods. I love the dried yogurt and strawberries for snacking on. And the cheese blend is amazing for making cheesy potato bacon soup.
  • mamabear272
    mamabear272 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    It's sad that instead of trusting your friend about the product you came here to ask complete strangers about Thrive. Trust me these people have no clue. Most haven't ​used it and the others probably didn't listen to their friend and used it wrong. I'm just glad you're not my friend because you obviously aren't a very good one. Lol And those of you who have unfriended people over it, you've probably done them a huge favor. Again, it's sad that someone you called a friend cause you so much grief because they feel good.
    I have been using it for almost a year and it has taken me from a very dark place where I couldn't get off the couch to a place where I'm able to be the wife, mom, grandma, and PTA I want to be!
  • mamabear272
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    pyramid scheme

You know those are illegal right? Do you even know what a pyramid scheme is?
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Hey, I've had 4 Hershey nuggets
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    pyramid scheme

You know those are illegal right? Do you even know what a pyramid scheme is?

Multi marketing schemes are legal though and are just as *kitten*
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    It's sad that instead of trusting your friend about the product you came here to ask complete strangers about Thrive. Trust me these people have no clue. Most haven't ​used it and the others probably didn't listen to their friend and used it wrong. I'm just glad you're not my friend because you obviously aren't a very good one. Lol And those of you who have unfriended people over it, you've probably done them a huge favor. Again, it's sad that someone you called a friend cause you so much grief because they feel good.
    I have been using it for almost a year and it has taken me from a very dark place where I couldn't get off the couch to a place where I'm able to be the wife, mom, grandma, and PTA I want to be!

that's it, i'm executing a preeimptive unfriending.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Another first time poster plugging a product.

Report! Report!
  • mamabear272
    Options
    As I said I've been using it for a year. I don't care what you think about a product that has changed me that you've never tried. Lol It's cute that you think I do though ;) And bedside table kangaroo we could never be friends anyway. I'm cool though. Thanks. :)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Most like subversive spam advertising for a useless product, but we can say that.