Friendly support needed :)

Options
From tomorrow i have exactly 10wks until we go to a very "posh" wedding :love:

I NEED to get back on track properly..i just dont know what is wrong with me the more i want to get back to my goal the more i seem to be overeating!!! :embarassed: (what's that all about)

I will be restarting my exercise regime too.....better dust off the wii and get my trainers out then.... :bigsmile:

Feel free to add me to your friends list you never know you could just be the buddy i need :huh:

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I added you!
  • laura_annable
    Options
    Me too!
  • BettyMargaret
    BettyMargaret Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I also added you!
  • DRJJ2004
    DRJJ2004 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I did too. I know exactly what you mean. I'm a self sabatouger too..I'm slowly learning that I can't do that. After trying to take this weight off sooo many times...I really don't want to do it anymore. So when those feelings pop up, I attack them with a trip to the gym, or I get on MFP or Sparkpeople and read through peoples blogs and offer friendly advice. It's a learning process!! :O)

Hugs!
  • Fuzzy68
    Fuzzy68 Posts: 9
    Options
    Woop THANKYOU sooooooooo much...Now i HAVE to stick to my plan!! :happy:
  • Valora
    Valora Posts: 10
    Options
    I'll add you too :) I'm an expert at sabotaging myself, for the last year i've been dancing between 180 and 200 pounds so you could be the buddy I need too.
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I added you :)
  • majolley
    majolley Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome !! I will add you as a friend.
  • yogasara
    yogasara Posts: 8
    Options
    Good luck Fuzzy68. You can do it. Look at the wonderful and inspiring stories on this website. It is amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it.