Any Pro-Wrestling Fans?

Options
2»

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    ^^^ <3<3 Becky Lynch is my favourite female wrestler...
    ...although I do agree that Charlotte (looks like she) is genetically superior!
  • kennyjive23
    kennyjive23 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You just made the list!
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    ^^^ <3<3 Becky Lynch is my favourite female wrestler...
    ...although I do agree that Charlotte (looks like she) is genetically superior!

Becky is my youngest daughter's favorite. I'm excited for the next show we're going to. It's just her and I and our seats are right on the entrance, 2nd row. Becky and Charlotte will both be at that one.

That's awesome! Seems like you get a lot of shows come through your area.
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    So...I already stated who my favourite women wrestler is...Becky Lynch. I also like Charlotte, she physically looks like a champ, and Dana Brooke seems promising (have you read about her background!! Perfect background for a pro wrestler). I have always liked Naomi also, she seems sweet and skilled, fun to watch.

For men, I like watching the high-flying acrobatic guys the best. Neville is my favourite, although lately he hasn't been as acrobatic, I wonder if he is injured somewhat? I also loved the Lucha dragons...I miss them as a team.

I appreciate Cesaro as being quite agile and gymnastic for a big guy.

Kevin Owens and Bray Wyatt are also remarkably agile and fun to watch, I admire their skill and athleticism.

The guys that are just brute force are not fun for me to watch, boring.

I miss King Barrett and Damien Sandow, they were hilarious.

Who are your favourites and why?
  • AnsleyAdams97
    AnsleyAdams97 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    So...I already stated who my favourite women wrestler is...Becky Lynch. I also like Charlotte, she physically looks like a champ, and Dana Brooke seems promising (have you read about her background!! Perfect background for a pro wrestler). I have always liked Naomi also, she seems sweet and skilled, fun to watch.

For men, I like watching the high-flying acrobatic guys the best. Neville is my favourite, although lately he hasn't been as acrobatic, I wonder if he is injured somewhat? I also loved the Lucha dragons...I miss them as a team.

I appreciate Cesaro as being quite agile and gymnastic for a big guy.

Kevin Owens and Bray Wyatt are also remarkably agile and fun to watch, I admire their skill and athleticism.

The guys that are just brute force are not fun for me to watch, boring.

I miss King Barrett and Damien Sandow, they were hilarious.

Who are your favourites and why?

My favorite male is Shinsuke Nakamura! He's just got so much swag and he's amazing to watch in the ring! I LOVE The Miz and Jericho, both mainly for their mic work! I also love Rollins and Zayn. I'm a huge mark for new people, so I love Tyler Bate and Jack Gallagher! America Alpha and The Hardys all the way! I can't wait for Broken Matt to make his appearance! I also love high flying... but I've gotten spoiled watching Lucha Underground... if you like high flying you need to try it! It's on Netflix now!

For women, Love Bliss and Carmella!! I'm a fan of heel work and I'm not ashamed!! I had a soft spot for Bailey when she was in NXT, but I haven't loved her push and her mic work needs serious work! I can't wait for that Sasha heel turn!!

• Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I loved The Hurricane way too much.