Options
chelsearb
chelsearb Posts: 1 Member
Any one have opinions on their weight loss? On top of low calorie and exercise

Replies

• DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    Nothing legal without, a prescription works!
  • JukeboxHeroine
    JukeboxHeroine Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    This stuff always scares me because it can increase heart rate and blood pressure potentially causing heart arrthymias and stroke. Use with caution.
  • Fitwarrior7_Round_2
    Fitwarrior7_Round_2 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Ever since they took ephedrine out of it it's no longer the same. Save your money.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,525 Member
    Options
    Extra money out of your pocket.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    It's a waste of money.
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    Hydroxycut, when taken with Apple cider vinegar works really well but you have to chase it it green tea while wearing an It Works! Body wrap over your waist trainer. Slather yourself in avocado and chia seeds and then drink an isagenix shake. Too boost efficacy, wear a couple of those magnet bracelets and a pair of shape ups by sketchers. Good luck!

Lol! :D
  • trinidarkie1981
    trinidarkie1981 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hydroxycut, when taken with Apple cider vinegar works really well but you have to chase it it green tea while wearing an It Works! Body wrap over your waist trainer. Slather yourself in avocado and chia seeds and then drink an isagenix shake. Too boost efficacy, wear a couple of those magnet bracelets and a pair of shape ups by sketchers. Good luck!

I'm dying here. That was hilarious lmao
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Keto all the way, baby!! KETO!!!!!
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    Whenever someone's first post names a product, chances are its simply an ad.

This has been reported to the mods.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    I took hydroxycut in university when I was trying to make weight for rowing. I was such a B to everyone. And I felt like I was going to have a heart attack at any given moment. Oooh and I lost zero weight. Not worth it. Moving more and eating less works. Hudroxycut doesn't.

Are you European?
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I took hydroxycut in university when I was trying to make weight for rowing. I was such a B to everyone. And I felt like I was going to have a heart attack at any given moment. Oooh and I lost zero weight. Not worth it. Moving more and eating less works. Hudroxycut doesn't.

Are you European?

is university a European word?

No, but the phrase "in university" or "at university" is. it's also Canadian. In the states they say "in school" or "at school"
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    So the OP hasn't been back. They post their ad for the product and leave. Mmmmmmm
  • DeficitDuchess
    edited April 2017
    Options
    So the OP hasn't been back. They post their ad for the product and leave. Mmmmmmm

Hydroxycut isn't a, MLM product because it's sold in stores so, that wasn't an advertisement unless; the OP's Walmart, Target, Kmart, etc.!
  • maxhan231
    maxhan231 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    A girlfriend of mine was taking hydroxycut once. It turned her into this 76d2ca1f456b822b650b9bef0f98a7e4.gif

It's pretty much concentrated PMS in a pill. You burn extra calories because you murder all your friends.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    maxhan231 wrote: »
    A girlfriend of mine was taking hydroxycut once. It turned her into this 76d2ca1f456b822b650b9bef0f98a7e4.gif

It's pretty much concentrated PMS in a pill. You burn extra calories because you murder all your friends.

She could have taken some Alli at the same time. So she could have some greasy broken seashells coming out of her *kitten* at the same time. :D
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Are you European?

is university a European word?

No, but the phrase "in university" or "at university" is. it's also Canadian.

In the states they say "in school" or "at school"

..... or some of us say: "forcibly removed from campus".
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options

Are you European?

I'm Swedish and Spanish but I live in Canada.

Well that's just messed up! :)
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    nature68 wrote: »
    Nothing legal without, a prescription works!

Kind of makes u wonder why the government control everything that works ... :*

That's why I am always sure to wear my tinfoil hat. They're not pulling one over on me

Tinfoil is legal.